what is darren doing in this picture?

Duelus

Uhh... Who's the girl who's circled? Why is she circled? Why is everyone who realises the photographer is there either sporting a look of fear or annoyance?

Maybe it's because she's looking right in to the camera but... each time I look at that girl in the red circle she looks more and more fiery... like... really fiery...

if i had to guess, i'm going to guess darren and the other guy :lol: are at the purepwnage ep 12 screening

first, the guy in the front has a purepwnage beanie thing on

second, the guys mentioned specifially that they're going to the purepwnage screening

third, darren's denial of a photo that quite clearly has him in it says to me that he's trying to hide something, and he usually tries to hide anything relating to upcomming shows

and yea, the circled chik does look kinda hot

if i had to guess, i'm going to guess darren and the other guy :lol: are at the purepwnage ep 12 screening

first, the guy in the front has a purepwnage beanie thing on

second, the guys mentioned specifially that they're going to the purepwnage screening

third, darren's denial of a photo that quite clearly has him in it says to me that he's trying to hide something, and he usually tries to hide anything relating to upcomming shows

and yea, the circled chik does look kinda hot

nice pick up it's the purepwnage screening

the paul fella is going "OMG its so small!!!!" and darrens going .. "yeah i know mines tiny"

The wee girl in the 2nd row on the very left is like. "omg what's that he has out in the cinema"

there obsually talking bout his new mp3 player he has in his hand below the seat infront

• 4 weeks later...
Ok guys, I'll come clean. I know it's been a month, but as you know... That was Paul and I at the Pure Pwnage premier in Toronto.

Ya got us. Damn. What gave it away? ;)

you have a camra that big in a movie thater? But I think it's your good looks.

Ok guys, I'll come clean. I know it's been a month, but as you know... That was Paul and I at the Pure Pwnage premier in Toronto.

Ya got us. Damn. What gave it away? ;)

you have a camra that big in a movie thater? But I think it's your good looks.

<sarcasm> nah they always have a camera in the theather , didnt you kno they distribute cam rips ? </sarcasm>