Micro :twisted: shaft Media Player

hammet

Hello

I am playing with the Media Player from micro :twisted: shaft, and i am tying to "mod" the GUI in it...

Have you tried it, or do you know a link.. that can explane what DLL file or registry i should edit??

PS.. How do i get upgraded from a n00b to somthing else ?

Thanks ;)

Well i just have to blame myself!!!

i was thinking of windows media CENTER!! not player... sorry.

and its not only the Skin i want to edit, also the text and the onlineservice and so on..

so Burn u are very right with the skin 2 the player...

BTW.. i know VLC verry cool also the webcontrol.. ;)

Just realize that your personal preferences aside, Windows is actually quite good... And just because you use Ubuntu or similar, your not a UNIX guru. Just act in an sensible, intelligent manor, don't ask about warez or cracks, don't ask about hacking your school and avoid flame wars. When your on the net, people react to you based on the quality of your typing, so try to spell kinda correctly and use some form of grammar. Your rank will change at 8, 16, 32, 128, 256 etc but take it easy, no one really cares about ranks, we just care about what you have to offer here. And if thats intelligent conversation, your backing a winner. Welcome to the forums mate.

Ehh it's no big deal, I just tend to get a bad impression of people when they instantly start adding $$ to MS' name or suggesting they're the devil because most mature people will just call them Microsoft, regardless of what they actually think of them.

I guess I get annoyed by people claiming that anything MS is automatically terrible and doesn't work because obviously Linux/BSD/other OS is much better/makes you look like a l33t hacker...

Aside from my own personal hangups though, welcome to the forums, may your stay be long and entertaining.

Ehh it's no big deal, I just tend to get a bad impression of people when they instantly start adding $$ to MS' name or suggesting they're the devil because most mature people will just call them Microsoft, regardless of what they actually think of them.

well to be hunest, i was just mad because the Media center is really hard to edit... ( they have done a god job, but its time has come ;) )

its just more easy if it was OpenSource!!

I guess I get annoyed by people claiming that anything MS is automatically terrible and doesn't work because obviously Linux/BSD/other OS is much better/makes you look like a l33t hacker...

Actully i use Windows, xbox, linux and Netware... and i cant live without one off them... and i dont like to "hack" I only moD :D

Aside from my own personal hangups though, welcome to the forums, may your stay be long and entertaining.

Thank you sir, and i hope we will all learn good stuff from another...