Infusion noob

Primz

Hi am about to order the Mark V pineapple ultra kit and was wondering if it would be possible to obtained files from target device on my network and if so what is the best infusion for this.

Also anyone have any idea of when the turtle is going to come out seeing as we almost at end of Q3.

Not sure if there are any infusions for that, but I imaging something like a bash script that automatically runs SCP, or FTP would do the trick.

Also, they said that Turtle is expected to be announced sometime during Q2, it's only the beginning of May, not even halfway through Q2. Just be patient, it'll get here. ;)

Yeah that's what I was noticing. Can't find any infusions to obtain data from target machine.

Also is there a way to create a infusion that acts a a Trojan to access as a back door.

As you see my main goal is to control/ extract data from target machine , any direction is more than appreciated

;)

There is a meterpreter infusion for the pineapple which can give you a pivot inside a network if you're going the metasploit route. That doesn't drop a meterpreter on your clients though, that's up to you.

Yeah you might want to look into Metasploit, or even a rubber ducky (or Teensy) for something like that.

Metasploit might be a good idea if honest. Just getting to grips with it at the moment though.

Also am looking at getting a rubber ducky but with the turtle near to release I think I might wait for that.