Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is great. I went this link. And i tired everything but i am not able to install adb. If adb gets installed this would be great

Odd, any errors when installing or more details you can provide?

Link to post
Share on other sites

First I couldn't find the adb package in opkg. And it was not possible even to install the libraries of i386, it said unknown package and stuff. I am just curious to know how did u get your adb installed

The thread linked above has links to the binaries.

Edit: adb is now in our opkg repositories.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help magik and Sebkinne. i installed adb successfully from opkg. But i try to execute the command

$ adb forward tcp:4352 tcp:4352. It shows

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found.
I checked using lsusb . and found my device . I am using nexus 5.
$ Protocol spec without prior Class and Subclass spec at line 17398
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 058f:6254 Alcor Micro Corp. USB Hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:8187 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8187 Wireless Adapter
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 18d1:4ee3 Google Inc. Nexus 4 (tether)
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 058f:6366 Alcor Micro Corp. Multi Flash Reader.
And also BlueNMEA android app is running.
Can anyone say where am i going wrong ?
Edited by edwingeorge747
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help magik and Sebkinne. i installed adb successfully from opkg. But i try to execute the command

$ adb forward tcp:4352 tcp:4352. It shows

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found.
I checked using lsusb . and found my device . I am using nexus 5.
$ Protocol spec without prior Class and Subclass spec at line 17398
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 058f:6254 Alcor Micro Corp. USB Hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:8187 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8187 Wireless Adapter
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 18d1:4ee3 Google Inc. Nexus 4 (tether)
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 058f:6366 Alcor Micro Corp. Multi Flash Reader.
And also BlueNMEA android app is running.
Can anyone say where am i going wrong ?

I literally just got a nexus 5 yesterday. I will test it and let you know. Someone else had tested it before and it seemed to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I actually got my device connected and its up and running. But when I receive the GPS location. Latitude and longitude for all the bssids are the same. And I suppose they are with respect to my phone. How can I correct this and obtain the actual location of the bssids?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I actually got my device connected and its up and running. But when I receive the GPS location. Latitude and longitude for all the bssids are the same. And I suppose they are with respect to my phone. How can I correct this and obtain the actual location of the bssids?

That's not the way it works. The access points have no clue where they are, they don't have a gps. The point of having a gps for wardriving is so you can plot on a map where you've seen the access point. If you upload your drives to wigle, they take all the data and interpolate the location based on ssid signal strength.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am facing this problem when i am running gpsd.

gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
gpsd:PROG: PPS thread awaiting device activation
Earlier gpsd was running fine i do not know what happened now.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...