Will I like turtles?

xrad

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's clever for them to do this. Supplement a bit of income, get some early birds in, get a new product out. Sounds like everybody wins. And since they provide you with $300 of swag early birds would pay just $300 for the training itself. If it was near here, I'd go, just to get a bit of technolust on.

I like the text for Evil Server.

• 2 weeks later...

For me too...Australia. :sad:

I know there's plenty of other online courses on pentestng but having the hak5 experience would be so much more fun.

Who knows, one day a Hak5 online course (paid of course) may become available.

That would be awesome.

I hope Darren knows he has a few Hak5'ers in Aus.

I would have enjoyed the Hak5 training aswell.

So maybe we need to get Darren to consider 'down under' as a destination for training.

Or indeed another 'Hack across...'

What do you say Mr Kitchen?

Are you and Shannon up for a little Aus hospitality?

:)

AUS Hacker has : Alfa, Bag, Case, Ducky, HDK, Pineapple... I guess for triple word score I'll need a 'T'urtle

Iv been kicking around since the early days, I think it would be great if some of the Training or the Direction Of The Show goes a bit

'Matt Lestock' server room style getting into details on advanced equipment/software setup but with some Darren fun and flair.

I bit like "718 – Building a high performance home router" (+lols@29:20 Aussieeeees) meets

Enterprise stuff like multiple vlans on fully managed switches and multiple SSIDs on APs using hardware 1RU wireless manager inc locking down the guest network setup....

There is Pineapple University (not very detailed or uploaded often), why not add a segment to each weeks show just for the Pineapple that is over the top on detail and complexity (the opposite of lets make an arduino led blink). *I like 'Pineapple Bytes' *

Good luck trying to make a better show than [Episode 507 — The Bad 90s Show] LMAO

Due to things like the Pentest With Hak5 & The Pineapple Mark V > The show has been able to mature into the best its ever been. I hope everyone gets behind the Red Team !

*sorry Briz: psydT0ne could not help but edit/add a signature*

Edited by AUS Hacker

I would love to go, and was actually planning on it but sadly the same day as the training I have a wedding I have to be at. I hope they decide to make this an annual or semi-annual thing!

I would love to go, and was actually planning on it but sadly the same day as the training I have a wedding I have to be at. I hope they decide to make this an annual or semi-annual thing!

I don't know. I thought you were only supposed to get married once!

I would love to go as well, I have enough airline miles to get me there and back but i'm in the middle of buying a new house so not sure I can make it.

I talked to someone who talked to Darren and Seb when they were at a hackerspace in Amsterdam where they might have shown something already. Might be it, might be something else. We'll see, but what this person described to me sounds pretty interesting.

I talked to someone who talked to Darren and Seb when they were at a hackerspace in Amsterdam where they might have shown something already. Might be it, might be something else. We'll see, but what this person described to me sounds pretty interesting.

:o traitors!