Infusions site offline?

Yeah, sorry. The URL is: https://www.wifipineapple.com/?infusions, but there are no links.

Might have to search the code in the pineapple bar infusion.

Edit: Have a look at: /pineapple/components/system/bar/files/downloader

The wget command (no SSL) is:

wget "http://wifipineapple.com/mk5_infusions?infusion=$name-$version" -O /sd/tmp/infusions/$name-$version.tar.gz

So for example: http://www.wifipineapple.com/mk5/infusions.php?infusion=sslstrip-2.1 will download the sslstrip-2.1 bundle.

Edited by fringes

Hi, I believe there still may be issues? I have just receieved my pineapple and have set it up, however, I did not upgrade the firmware. I could happily DL infusions. Then after updating the latest firmware (the MD5 passed) I can now not see any infusions at all.

Posted at 17:00 gmt.

is there still an issue??? Or am I being a bit thick somehow...

I am having an issue dloading infusions since downloading and flashing the 2.2.0 firmware tonight.

My Info tile properly checks for an firmware upgrade and correctly shows "No upgrade found."

However, My Internet IP does not show and infusions do not show up in the Pineapple Bar: Available tile. Also, I can access the https://www.wifipineapple.com/?downloads&list_infusions&mk5 link.

Assistance is appreciated....

I am having an issue dloading infusions since downloading and flashing the 2.2.0 firmware tonight.

My Info tile properly checks for an firmware upgrade and correctly shows "No upgrade found."

However, My Internet IP does not show and infusions do not show up in the Pineapple Bar: Available tile. Also, I can access the https://www.wifipineapple.com/?downloads&list_infusions&mk5 link.

Assistance is appreciated....

I supouse that you have internet connection....

did you try to erase the cache?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just recently purchased a Mark V and after flashing to the current version, I am unable to view Infusions - none are listed at all. I have read some other post about the service being down, or that clearing the cache fixed the problem; however, I am able to view the website at https://www.wifipineapple.com/?infusions and clearing the cache in my iceweasel browser did nothing. Any other suggestions to rememdy the problem? Or is the service just down?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So finally got my Pineapple Mark v yesterday, been waiting for week so super excited. I got it all up running and installed a few Infusions and played about with it last night before I had to go to bed. It all seemed good and everything seemed to work. today after a bit of messing around I managed it working with my laptop, use the internet connection. I noticed that there was upgrade to 2.3.0. So I updated and let the Pineapple do its thing.

Here were its got bit strange. it seems my pineapple can see my internet connection and connect to it, but when I go to Infusions take a bit of time then shows me the install page, but there are no infusions, no user infusions or anything, it shows the show buttons and such, but does not show any of the infusions.

Does anyone know whats going on or what I have done?

thanks

Kitten

Hi, and wellcome!! You just need to clear your cache, that will make it work ;)

when you say clear my cashe? where do you mean, my browser cashe? memory cashe or pineapple cashe? if so how do i do this?

I see the drop page cashe button, but not sure if thats right thing?

Hi,

I updated my pineapple device tonight which went just fine, however affter that i went to the pineapple bar: pineapple available and saw no infusions under "user infusions".

I just see the topic items Name Version Description etc, but nothing under it.

Can anyone help? thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

When I was running 3.2.0, I saw several infusions in the Pineapple Bar when I clicked Pineapple Bar: Available. Before I went further, I decided I should upgrade to the latest release, 2.3.0.

First I tried the OTA upgrade, and after about 15 minutes, I tried to reconnect, but could not, so I downloaded the file on my PC ans copied it over to /tmp/ on the Pineapple, and did the upgrade there. Everything worked fine, I can connect to the web interface, I have Internet connectivity, but Pineapple Bar: Available just gives me the headings.

Any ideas are welcome. Can I download infusions directly and apply them as I did with the firmware?

Walt

BUMP! Please...

I've cleared teh cache, checked /pineapple/components/system/bar/files/downloader and the commands are correct, Internet and DNS are good. Still, after a few seconds delay, I get only headings, not Infusions.

Walt

When I was running 3.2.0, I saw several infusions in the Pineapple Bar when I clicked Pineapple Bar: Available. Before I went further, I decided I should upgrade to the latest release, 2.3.0.

First I tried the OTA upgrade, and after about 15 minutes, I tried to reconnect, but could not, so I downloaded the file on my PC ans copied it over to /tmp/ on the Pineapple, and did the upgrade there. Everything worked fine, I can connect to the web interface, I have Internet connectivity, but Pineapple Bar: Available just gives me the headings.

Any ideas are welcome. Can I download infusions directly and apply them as I did with the firmware?

Walt

Hi Walts,

Can you manually access https://www.wifipineapple.com/?downloads&list_infusions&mk5 using the same internet connection the WiFi Pineapple MKV is setup on?

Do you see a whole bunch of JSON? Do you get a HTTPS error?

It kind of sounds like the network you are doing this from issues reaching our servers..

If you CAN resolve and view the page linked above, please try Unbricking your bricked WiFi Pineapple MKV.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Walts,

Can you manually access https://www.wifipineapple.com/?downloads&list_infusions&mk5 using the same internet connection the WiFi Pineapple MKV is setup on?

Do you see a whole bunch of JSON? Do you get a HTTPS error?

It kind of sounds like the network you are doing this from issues reaching our servers..

If you CAN resolve and view the page linked above, please try Unbricking your bricked WiFi Pineapple MKV.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Thanks for the help.

I can get to the website you suggested - it looks like a text listing of all the available infusions. I unbricked the Pineapple as you suggested, and did nothing but set up the passwords and SSID. Then I immediately went to the PineappleBar:Available. meanwhile on my PC I captured the conversation using Wireshark. A connection was made to 52.149.31.76, and total of 30 packets went back and forth. I could see the initial SSL connection being made, then three packets of encrypted "Application data". The next packet was an "Encryption Alert" from 52.149.31.76 followes by a FIN,ACK packet to break the connection. On the Pineapple interface, the Infusions headers showed up, but with no data.

This PC is a fresh inatall of Windows 8, upgraded to 8.1 with all the Microsoft patches installed.

I'm truly stumped at this point. Is there a way I can download the infusions directly from the server to my PC and then copy them over to the Pineapple?

Thanks

Walt