Running a Mac first days it worked, after that running slow and now can not get connection anymore

Pipo 15

I just recently bought the Wifi Pineapple Mark V (via UK) and i am using a Mac Air OS X Yosemite, first 2 days 'everything' worked fine, after that is was running slow and facing problems connecting to 172.16.42.1:1471 If i got a connection and could login, fusions did not load or half?!
Or was spinning and spinning around...( i have installed the latest Firmware)

Later i was not able to connect to 172.16.42.1:147 at all, i have watched a lot of video's and red many tips, but it was not helping me to fix the issue.

It was making me nuts, so i decided to buy a cheap Windows laptop, but even with this new laptop i am not able to connect to 172.16.42.1:147 anymore?

Does anyone is facing the same problems with a Mac Air OS X Yosemite? Or does anyone could help me out?

Is it possible (because of the Mac Air problems) that even on a different device (Windows) is am not able to connect anymore to 172.16.42.1:147 from my IP or other IP?

All suggestions or tips are welcome!