xr5

hey guys :sad:

So i was using the wifi pineapple great and there's no problem work fine with everything

i turned it off and back to it after like 6 or 5 hours

and i couldn't start the wlan1

once i start it and it's marked i refresh and it's not marked :sad:

i really don't know where is the problem from ?

is it from the antenna or the port it's self

Dy4cgix.jpg

and when i click refresh

XQa3JSk.jpg

and btw.. i'm using this AC power did i burn up the pineapple :(?

http://i.imgur.com/ThuKK4u.jpg

and i did Factory Reset Pineapple nothing happen

and i will try to upload the factory.bin (recovery web interface)

but not sure that will help

this is the full interface

http://i.imgur.com/tDKLLDn.jpg

and thank you

The power supply looks fine to me. 12V is within the correct voltage range, and 1.5 amps is more than adequate at that voltage. And it looks like a regulated supply rather than just a charger.

I don't mess with the networking from the small tile. I asssume you open it up to update the settings? Please provide more information. I also use the WiFi manager infusion sometimes. Worst case if you really munged up the settings, just "factory reset" the networking and start over.

It's happening because you haven't started wlan1 for any purpose. Connect it to an AP or use it with PineAP and it will come on just fine. Like fringes, I never modify the network stuff from the small tile. Once you use wlan1 for a reason it will come on without a problem.

The power supply looks fine to me. 12V is within the correct voltage range, and 1.5 amps is more than adequate at that voltage. And it looks like a regulated supply rather than just a charger.

I don't mess with the networking from the small tile. I asssume you open it up to update the settings? Please provide more information. I also use the WiFi manager infusion sometimes. Worst case if you really munged up the settings, just "factory reset" the networking and start over.

sorry but i'm lil noob here

what kind of info should i post here ?

It's happening because you haven't started wlan1 for any purpose. Connect it to an AP or use it with PineAP and it will come on just fine. Like fringes, I never modify the network stuff from the small tile. Once you use wlan1 for a reason it will come on without a problem.

i did what you said and nothing change

IzGBuIm.jpg

and it's show up this

Bzpulv1.jpg

and this is the client mode

i cant choose

8K4xzgI.jpg

i tried airmon-ng

and it's only showing wlan0 without wlan1

http://i.imgur.com/Nkgubyy.jpg

Cool, this helps a lot.

What infusions do you have installed? If you have wifimanager installed, please remove it.

Now, please execute the following command:

rm /etc/config/wireless && wifi detect > /etc/config/wireless && reboot

Once the device has finished rebooting, does wlan1 appear? If not, shoot us an email at support@hak5.org referencing this thread and we'll make sure the device is exchanged.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Cool, this helps a lot.

What infusions do you have installed? If you have wifimanager installed, please remove it.

Now, please execute the following command:

rm /etc/config/wireless && wifi detect > /etc/config/wireless && reboot

Once the device has finished rebooting, does wlan1 appear? If not, shoot us an email at support@hak5.org referencing this thread and we'll make sure the device is exchanged.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

i did it and still the same :(

i will send to support@hak5.org

thank you Sebkinne