Total noob willing to trade money for some basic knowlage

Formosa

In nyc area bought a ruber dukey and a pineapple and I am a bit overwhelmed you guys make it seem easy but I feel I got a little to much to fast I'm in the nyc area and bacally I would like to pay for some toutoring if any one is interested please contact me this is not a joke I just learn better one on one I really hope some one responds I know time is money and don't expect anything for free so message me if your interested

Thanks in advance

Noob SMH

Thanks for the prompt response but this is still a little over my head I get the concept but I would like to try some stuff out in practice and learn it has always been easier for me working with someone face to face I'm not a cop just a noob and I will def pay for the time I just want to learn and I see all these scripts and get overwhelmed it took me 3 hours to set up the pineapple I'm far from stupid but my expertise lies in social enginering I have the gift a gab so if any one wants to make so money and is in nyc I can drive to u meet at a Starbucks u can check me out first whatever I'm down I would really appreciate a tutor with this

Thanks in advance

Aside from people possibly offering help here, I would suggest you go to a local hackerspace - just google that and your zip code, it should pop up a few in your area.

Note that playing with a ducky or a pineapple is legal, so don't worry about people thinking you're a cop or not. Just be honest and up-front about the things you want to achieve and chances are people will work with you in an effort to figure out what needs to be done and how you would go about doing that. If they think doing that is illegal, they'll just tell you, at which point you should just drop that and ask about other things you could do.

Bottom line: Anything you do with this to the comms or devices of any other consenting adult is between the two of you and the law has no opinion on that matter.

http://www.nycresistor.com/

http://hardwarehacklab.io/

These are 2 in central New York that are active and of the more "hey come by and have fun with us" variety. They'd prefer if you joined, at which point you'd be allowed to play with their tools (you know what I mean...) but if you just wanna hang they shouldn't have a problem with that.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me about a week to just get my wifi pineapple to work please someone help will pay good money to just explain how everything works pls pls pls I really want to learn and don't want to start from learning c so if someone has a heart and needs money please I need help