Blacklist Problems and Pineapple Reboot during collection

I am having trouble with my Wi-Fi Pineapple Mark V and I would like some help. Up until this point, I thought that it was user error (and still may be) but I am beginning to feel it is the Mark V.

Let me start with my specs:

Wi-Fi Pineapple Mark V with stock power supply plugged into the wall (110-115v US wall power)

SanDisk UltraPlus MicroSD Class 10 Memory Card

ALFA USB Wi-Fi AWUS036NEH (Purchased from the Hak Shop)

Infusions installed: SSLStrip

Firmware 2.2.0

Ambient Temp: Room temp (68-72F)

The problem started within the PineAp infusion. I began to “Pineapple” myself. I went to the MAC address black list and reentered the devices that were still connecting to the “Pineapple.” I even verified that the MAC addresses were on the blacklist. I rebooted the Pineapple and those MAC’s were still in the blacklist and still getting connected to the Pineapple.

I then reflashed but the problem remains. Now in addition to the original problem the Pineapple “reboots” itself from time to time. I have not found any reason why it reboots. When it reboots, obviously it drops all the clients but it also “unflags” the auto start for PineAP and AutoSSH. If this were placed offsite, I would lose access to it.

I have not tried any of the suggested “unbricking” steps…Maybe that is the next step.

Any help, suggestions, or heckling is appreciated.

This seems to be close to Gnosis18’s problem noted here: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/34789-karma-blacklist-not-preventing-connection/