Mark V factory reset unsuccessful.

pizza_ninja

Hello, I'm a new here. I'm a computer science student who decided he wanted to be a pentester instead of software-engineer. I'm just starting out on this career path and have alot to learn. That said, I recently got my pineapple in the mail and immediately went about configuring it. Everything worked fine until I started to flash the 2.2.0 upgrade. The upgrade froze at 0% and idled for about 10 mins, I looked at the lights and they were all off, wasn't really sure how to handle the situation as I know power-cycling while a firmware flash is a no-no but I didn't really know what else to do. The pineapple is now stuck with a solid blue and green light. I tried the factory reset procedure like 4 or 5 times and nothing. I then checked the SD card and sure enough it was blank, I tried loading the factory.bin into the root of the SD card directory...no luck. Have I wrecked my pineapple? If anyone could kindly help a novice correct this issue, I would be much obliged.