Mark V Constant reboot problem

KingHackR

I have tried to install all the infusions and every time I do I end up with a constant reboot problem with the mark V. I do not know if it is the Mark V that can not handle having all the infusions loaded or if it is one of the infusions causing the problem. The first time this happened I ended up bricking the unit. I unbricked it and reloaded all the software infusions and the same problem happened. I have been loading all the infusions on a 8GB SD chip. now I have reloaded the software a third time but have not loaded every infusions only the ones I needed and it seems to be stable for now but what is going on is anyone having this trouble.

Another problem is the Strip-N-Inject seems not to load correctly and after I have installed the infusion it still says to install in the infusion box. so I hit the install to sd and it insalls but when I close the window the box still says not installed, so I enter the box(window) again and the infusion seems installed but the lower window is too high and covers some of the upper window where the commands are. I close the infusion window again and it still says that the infusion is not installed in the little infusion starting window. I removed it for now but does anyone know anything about these two issues?

Thanks

KingHackR

How are you powering the pineapple? 9 times out of 10, most problems that I've ran across seem to be cured by giving the pineapple a bit more juice. Do you still get the same problems when using the mains power supply? If so, then the problem could be down to your SD card itself, do you have another one that you could use? If so I'd give that a whirl, otherwise the only other suggestion I can make is to make a full factory reset, and then format the SD card, and try again from scratch.

I powered it by both the power supply and usb to power input. It does not do it now, because I have not put all the software back on it I am just not sure which infusion was doing it or if it was that it can not handle having all the infusions installed. I am just putting the ones I need on for now and just adding as I need.

I think it is just that the pineapple can not handle the load it just slows down after to many infusions even if I am not using them. I just received a new pineapple and it does the same thing. do you know anyone who got all the infusions installed and is not having the same trouble? Do they not know that this is happening? Also on a side note the new pineapple they sent me did not work when booted it came up and had me set my password and then it came to the start page and all I had was blank squares. I could not click on anything execpt the logoff gui. I had to reinstall the operating system myself to get it to work so I would be able to bring it up to the latest version.

It probably is a power issue. The wall wart I got with my Pineapple died randomly so I've been using one that puts out 12V 2A which is a little too much. It works just fine after about 10 minutes but when I first boot it up only the first 3 tiles load and all the others are blank. It kind of locks up for a couple minutes then I can use it.

I fixed my issues, I found out that it was running out of space in root when I ssh'ed over to it I just moved all the real files from /usr/bin to /sd/usr/bin and made pointer files for each one I moved and put them in the original files place in /usr/bin. this saved me a lot of room so I could now run more programs and not have to worry as much. I will move the /usr/sbin files over too. its a lot of work that would not have to be done if they just gave more room to begin with. only needed to use only two commands cp -a and ln -s. everything is working great now. :-), I now can put the two pineapples to work. (I know why they called them pineapples now Ha Ha and a lot of Lulz)