Why geeks Don't get girlfriends.

Madkat

I learned a vital lesson today... Computers are more useful than cheating girlfriends... Heres My Condensed Story:

12:00... Lunch time at school. While in line to get my 3 cheeseburgers, I hear "I Fucked Steve O'Malley, Happy!?".. That was my girlfriend yelling that.... And i come home to our nice little conversation:

CareBear: Sorry

Brad Cluff: Sorry Ain't gunna cut it

CareBear: What

Brad Cluff: I want my bear back, then I never want to talk to you again

CareBear: Can we be friend plz

Brad Cluff: NO

CareBear: Why

Brad Cluff: Do you have any idea how bad that hurt?

CareBear: Yeah i was not thinking im sorry

Brad Cluff: I want my bear back tomorrow

CareBear: Came and did then and im sorry i was not thinking plz

Brad Cluff: Too bad. I don't go around fucking other girls.

CareBear: Sorry i was not thinking plz

Brad Cluff: Nope, you fucked up majorly

CareBear: Plz plz plz

Brad Cluff: No no and No

CareBear: You know i love ya

Brad Cluff: Lets see.. you fucked Steve.. No you dont, I don't love you, and Frankly, i could give two shits about what happens

This is word from word from our yahoo conversation... I think you can get she has dyslexia...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't exactly explain why geeks can't get girls, in fact, it seems you already had one but she just happened to cheat on you

i've already gone through systematically breaking down female behaviour in order to find out why girls cheat and why geeks don't get girls. The truth is too barbaric for most guys to accept :lol:

This doesn't exactly explain why geeks can't get girls

I hope to prove that wrong by Friday :-)

what does that mean exactly?

and i love the way he makes sure to get his beer back. The girl cheated on him and probably made him feel like a simp, but he's still going past her place to see her again in order to get his remaining stubbies. Brilliant!

you know what, i think god invented girls just to fuck with me

i bet you $1million he's up there just taking the piss

he leaves me as an intelligent sophisticated and capable human being, competent is basically every aspect of human endevour, except he also creates girls. Leaving me to have to for some stupid idiotic reason, be attracted to dumb, selfish, pathetic, superficial, idiotic creatures that aren't in any way interested in me

i just realised, god is a sick fuck

Madkat Wrote:

Brad Cluff: Lets see.. you fucked Steve.. No you dont, I don't love you, and Frankly, i could give two shits about what happens

You did the right thing dude, chicks that do that should be treated like crap then lit on fire. But thats just my feelings on the subject.

Leaving me to have to for some stupid idiotic reason, be attracted to dumb, selfish, pathetic, superficial, idiotic creatures that aren't in any way interested in me

Maybe instead of going with a girl based on what they look like you should go with someone that has a few braincells ;)

Maybe instead of going with a girl based on what they look like you should go with someone that has a few braincells ;)

meh, the smart ones are still selfish, pathetic, superficial, idiotic creatures, just not also dumb

dude, i've been in clubs and bars and wherever else. i've been talking to girls, smart girl, uni students, intelligent girls. There is nothing more fucked up than to watch them start making out with a dirty fat slimy grease ball who comes in there all cocky, rude and arrogant. and this stuff happens all of the time. This isn't just when i go to clubs and places like that either. Girls like idiots, bad boys, smart arses, everything i loath in a human being. Everything that is a reflection of bad integrity and an abesnce of character in a person.

you find me a girl with character and integrity that is fun and interesting to be with and I’m all her's

Leaving me to have to for some stupid idiotic reason, be attracted to dumb, selfish, pathetic, superficial, idiotic creatures that aren't in any way interested in me

Thats the path i am trying, much harder, but the reward is greater.

meh, the smart ones are still selfish, pathetic, superficial, idiotic creatures, just not also dumb

dude, i've been in clubs and bars and wherever else. i've been talking to girls, smart girl, uni students, intelligent girls. There is nothing more fucked up than to watch them start making out with a dirty fat slimy grease ball who comes in there all cocky, rude and arrogant. and this stuff happens all of the time. This isn't just when i go to clubs and places like that either. Girls like idiots, bad boys, smart arses, everything i loath in a human being. Everything that is a reflection of bad integrity and an abesnce of character in a person.

Like i said look past the girls looks. You said you go to clubs and you see girls jumping all over the fat guys, well what do you expect the girls that go to clubs are shellow.

you find me a girl with character and integrity that is fun and interesting to be with and I’m all her's

I have found one like that.

You guys are a bunch of nancies. The reason geeks don't get girls is because they don't go talk to them.

True dat...

There seem to be 2 types of geeks, those who are the stereotypical OMG GRRL ones, who will never get laid unless its a horrible accident involving alcohol, pity and a bootlegged copy of Leisure Suit Larry. And then there are the people who are fairly normal aside from the fact that there good with computers.

I learned a vital lesson today... Computers are more useful than cheating girlfriends... Heres My Condensed Story:

12:00... Lunch time at school. While in line to get my 3 cheeseburgers, I hear "I Fucked Steve O'Malley, Happy!?".. That was my girlfriend yelling that.... And i come home to our nice little conversation:

Brad Cluff: Sorry Ain't gunna cut it

CareBear: What

Brad Cluff: I want my bear back, then I never want to talk to you again

CareBear: Can we be friend plz

Brad Cluff: NO

CareBear: Why

Brad Cluff: Do you have any idea how bad that hurt?

CareBear: Yeah i was not thinking im sorry

Brad Cluff: I want my bear back tomorrow

CareBear: Came and did then and im sorry i was not thinking plz

Brad Cluff: Too bad. I don't go around fucking other girls.

CareBear: Sorry i was not thinking plz

Brad Cluff: Nope, you fucked up majorly

CareBear: Plz plz plz

Brad Cluff: No no and No

This is word from word from our yahoo conversation... I think you can get she has dyslexia...

Wait he was in line at school waiting for cheeseburgers. A. Hes probably still in high school, and so what. B. Geeks can get girls. I have one. And you never explained why.

sex != reproducing

not unless you want kids or something goes wrong...

And on a side note, who in the hell would choose computer games over sex?!

why not have both ?

on wrwlan the guy across of me had his girlfriend come by and give him a blowjob while he was playing.... she was a gamer aswell but seemed to have prefered teh joystick over the keyboard :lol: