pineapple disk? whaaaaaaat?

cheeto

• 3 months later...

Looks like someone is trying to rip off Hak5 again.

http://www.aliexpress.com/af/WiFi-Pineapple-Disk-Portable.html?ltype=wholesale&SearchText=WiFi+Pineapple+Disk+Portable&isOnlyAffiliate=y&d=y&origin=n&initiative_id=SB_20150601082732&isViewCP=y&catId=0

This is not only ripping off Hak5 but it's also ripping off everyone who has collaborated in these forums (with infusions, tutorials etc....)

Really sucks!

Makes me cringe it's one thing if you wanna make your "own" pineapple using their code or firmware but its another thing to try and sell a knock off.

Wow! They came up with a great idea on the description page... attaching it to a quad copter.

It's going to be interesting when some of their customers start coming here for help. I wonder if I can leave feedback on that page.

It's one thing to build your own personal toy using open source components and software... but they're even ripping off the name and logo. They're also cashing in on merchandising with pineapple thumb drives.

Wow! They came up with a great idea on the description page... attaching it to a quad copter.

They didn't come up with that idea that was idea was taken from other peoples idea's I've heard and seen many people talking about using the pineapple on a Drone someone on another site did something like this with a RC Truck.