Wash implementation

student13

Hi I wan to know, whether "wash" is implemented in the mark 5.

Does it work straight out of the box when I order, or do I have to download wash myself?

If I have to download it, is it a terminal command(sudo apt-get) assuming there is a command line option , or does it come with a general update to firmware?

Is it basically a graphical user thing like most other infusions on the mark 5 or do I have to use it via terminal command on my phone?

thanks.

Hi I wan to know, whether "wash" is implemented in the mark 5.

Does it work straight out of the box when I order, or do I have to download wash myself?

If I have to download it, is it a terminal command(sudo apt-get) assuming there is a command line option , or does it come with a general update to firmware?

Is it basically a graphical user thing like most other infusions on the mark 5 or do I have to use it via terminal command on my phone?

thanks.

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/31454-support-wps/?p=257115

There is a reaver/wash infusion check the pineapple bar.

Can someone clarify something, I gather I have to install the reaver infusion package to get wash/bully package. Or is wash/bully in an infusion separate from reaver?

As well, I am looking at the list of infusions for the mark 5, are all of these optional downloads? ( https://www.wifipineapple.com/?infusions ) .

If they are all optional downloads to teh mark 5, I am surprised that something like nmap a verscrucial tool is optional.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guy, I tested it out against my own router, and I find the following, about the markr, even when connected via ethernet, I find the software/firmware, slow , and unresponsive and buggy. Nowhere, near the detection range and stability versus a small laptop and linux (Kali) with an ALFA wifi dongle.

Does anyone else have this opinion about the MARK V?

Thanks.

Thanks guy, I tested it out against my own router, and I find the following, about the markr, even when connected via ethernet, I find the software/firmware, slow , and unresponsive and buggy. Nowhere, near the detection range and stability versus a small laptop and linux (Kali) with an ALFA wifi dongle.

Does anyone else have this opinion about the MARK V?

Thanks.

Nope :-]