Small laptop?

overwraith

Any of you have a small laptop that can fit in this tactical bag for the WIFI pineapple? If so what do you use? Need's an ETH/FA connection, and WIFI card. Doesn't necessarily even need be a laptop, do you use phones, or small laptop type devices that are about palm sized(bigger is ok too, there's a big flap in the back of the case)?

Edited by overwraith

Them umid pc's cost over $500 if you want one of them kinda laptops its about 7 inches long i believe they sell for over $800 on ebay that i seen their is a sony model i forgot the model but its like $999 last time i looked.

I personally just use a nexus 7 the issue i faced with laptops that have a small screen is that some applications you can see the bottom of them so if their is a setting you need to click okay or apply to you will have issues i had this problem with my dell mini 9 using like Ghost Phisher and also Gerix WiFi Cracker.

Dell Venue Pro 8 (8" Win8 tablet) with a Zagg auto-fit 8" keyboard. Obviously not optimal, but works for most purposes with some rejiggering. Necessary addons: Dell's Micro USB dongle for data and charging. Vaguely pricing this right now, you're looking at $250 if you buy the tablet used on Amzn.

Fastening tape (high-test velcro) on the back of the keyboard case means you can carry it all as one modular unit, attaching and detaching what you need at will. Go that route and you'll need to add a kickstand on the back to keep the rig from falling over backwards.

Probably going to replace it with an RPi-2 based system eventually.

I actually have a TF700T android Asus tablet. When I stick it in the back pocket it sticks out a little bit though, and I would have to use a usb/ethernet adapter to get it working. I don't know what OS you guys use for it, and don't know how to install anything else. A raspberry pi system would be cool to do, I think it would require a bluetooth keyboard I have seen some use. All do-able. Good suggestions everybody. Keep em coming if you have any more.

I use my Nexus 7 2013 LTE with Nethunter. Can connect and use a eth to usb adapter without any problem.

With LTE i'm always online, WLAN is for the pineapple ICS. And you have some powerful tools installed on it :wink: