Plz help BSoD prob

Guest K1u

it would be more helpfull if you could post those numbers that it gives you when you get a BSoD believe it or not they actually help you in working out what went wrong.

Is this even in the right section? *moved*

This question is nearly as bad as some complete computer novice calling and saying their computer doesn't work, when you ask why they reply with "dunno, it just don't work"...

You're gonna have to give at least a little bit of detail.

If the BSoD gives the same driver and exception every single time your comp crashes, we won't be able to help you at all unless you tell us the error message. The same recurring BSoD generally means that a specific driver/piece of hardware is the troublemaker. If this is the case, you probably should try googling your error message.

However, from what you're saying, I'm taking a creative guess that your computer gives you a BSoD with various drivers and exceptions (I'm guessing this because it happened to me once). This problem is most likely attributable to your power supply. Either that, or everything in your computer is breaking :?. Is this what's happening? And if so, what type of power supply do you have in your computer?

I'm trying to guess what your problem is based on the extremely limited amount of information you've given us. As pretty much everyone else has already said, if you want more help, pass more information our way.

430wt psu

asus a8n sli mobo

7600 gt

amd x2 4200+

1024mb ram

i get this error every startup if i close or terminate it no exes will run

44kkx83.png

if i were to send a error report these are the 2 files it would send it says oh btw im not gonna send a error report

C:DOCUME~1k1uLOCALS~1TempWERa698.dir00Mini110506-04.dmp

C:DOCUME~1k1uLOCALS~1TempWERa698.dir00sysdata.xml

and Sparda its set to 64KB

i also tryed increasing my page file memory from 1500 to 7500 (lol a lil exaggerated i know lol)

my pc is also running at a cool temp so no prob there

reinstall windows?

yeahh about that uhm none of my boot disks bypass and ive gone in the bios and boot cds are enabled and i also set the boot priority of cd rom to first? and i cant just pop in the windows xp disk bcuz it will say u have a newer version of xp

none of my boot disks bypass

hu? You mean, non of your, supposably, bootable CDs will boot?

...yes including my windows xp cd and i know they boot bcuz ive done it on other pcs

This is, perhaps, the easiest option (since your computer doesn't want to boot from CDs). Take out the drive that has windows installed on it, plug it in to another computer. Run windows setup (doing a repair install if you don't want to lose all your shit). Then ,after the first restart, and the post screen is showing, turn that computer off. Take the hard drive out and stick it back in your computer. WIndows setup should continue with out any problems.

Note: The wise backup there most important data before running windows setup under any circumstances.

This is, perhaps, the easiest option (since your computer doesn't want to boot from CDs). Take out the drive that has windows installed on it, plug it in to another computer. Run windows setup (doing a repair install if you don't want to lose all your shit). Then ,after the first restart, and the post screen is showing, turn that computer off. Take the hard drive out and stick it back in your computer. WIndows setup should continue with out any problems.

Note: The wise backup there most important data before running windows setup under any circumstances.

cant none of teh other pcs have sata

Ok well im typing this from a new xp installation (currently installing drivers etc...) and i also backed up my stuff what i did to make the boot disks work when i saw the intial boot screen i pressed F8 so it said going into bios but b4 that it goes into seting up raid utility there i pressed F4 and selected first boot priortity to the cd rom drive then it worked lol.

Ok well im typing this from a new xp installation (currently installing drivers etc...) and i also backed up my stuff what i did to make the boot disks work when i saw the intial boot screen i pressed F8 so it said going into bios but b4 that it goes into seting up raid utility there i pressed F4 and selected first boot priortity to the cd rom drive then it worked lol.

That sounds like you didnt have the computer setup to boot from the cdrom drive as the first boot option

I'm sure someone here apart from me has the Debugging tools for Windows (aka WinDbg et al) for debugging crash dumps...

Evidently no one who saw this thread! ;)

If they are/were seemingly random then it's usually RAM, in which case a reformat wouldn't help you. However if the same error + culprit file were coming up, then it could potentially be a software/driver issue :).