how to create forums website?

siddharth

why do u do that always?

every one know how to google..

i just want expert help ..

so no need to build from ground

I am sure you will be able to find an expert on Google who will build you a fourum for a reasonable rate... or you could find one of the hundreds of guides that are already out there

The problem with your question is that you ask it as if there's only one possible answer when in fact there are many.

So what you should do is figure out what your requirements are for a specific bit of forum software (nice look & feel, secure, easy to admin, good anti-spam features, etc). A number of those requirements will be unique to your personal taste so the only way to discover which one of the many fora will suit you is by you having a long, hard look at a number of them. Once you did that, you should be able to reduce the total set of fora down to maybe 3 different types and possibly even less than that. These you install locally and go play a bit with them. Create, say, 10 users where 1 is an admin, one is a regular user, one is a spammer, one is a troll, etc. etc. Work the forum with these accounts and see how easy or difficult it is to keep things going. Because, like sex, that's where the difficulty lies - getting it up is easy, keeping it up is the challenge. Your forum needs to make it really easy for people to do the right thing, really hard for people (or bots) to do the wrong thing and ridiculously easy for admins to correct the wrong things once they see them and easier still for them to discover these wrong things in the first place. See how frequent software updates come along and how easy they are to apply to the website.

Now that you've discovered which piece of software does everything you want to do you sufficiently well to stick with it, go look for a place that's either hosting it, or willing to host it. This will cost you money of course, but by now you should know that it'll be money well spent.

If you run into specific issues along the way, feel free to pop by and ask the appropriate, specific question.

Edited by Cooper

• 3 months later...

why do u do that always?

every one know how to google..

i just want expert help ..

so no need to build from ground

Because first thing we're going to do, is google for the brand of forums we chose, look for holes from google searches, patches, fixes, flaws, etc, and then go from there, as in "get the expert help from the internet", whether google, the forum softwares site itself, their forums and other users, etc. We become "experts" (to quote you but none of us really are) when we try, fail, learn and improve.

The issue i see is not that you asked a general question that google could have answered.

The issue i see is that your not experienced enough to be asking that question and did no work into figuring that out before coming here.

As far as unhackable, if you can build it, they can hack it but there is measures you can take to detour and stop noob to intermediate hackers.

But to answer your question do these things first:

Learn php, html and css , maybe even javascript couldn't hurt,

then go buy you some servers,

find a place to run them as its against most ISPs terms to host it from your home.

Find a business class ISP to provide internet access to your server.

Choose server software, learn that software

and learn some networking.

or you can find a pre-built solution that will fit your needs as Cooper said.

You can also try out https://byethost.com/index.php/free-hosting

If i'm not mistaken they have a forums software you can host for free.

I'm wondering if the forums went to a backup too, since I see other threads that seem missing, but maybe it's just I'm looking in the wrong sections.