airodump-ng

abelwho

Depending on your distro and drivers, I beleive you need to recompile aircrack suite for the both bands, but don't quote me on that. I think the default in most distros is only for 802.11 A B and G and not N, AC and later, but it can as far as I know be done with the aircrack suite.

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=aircrack+suite+for+5ghz&oq=aircrack+suite+for+5ghz&gs_l=hp.3..0i22i30l2.730.8538.0.9473.27.21.2.4.4.0.145.2112.2j17.19.0.msedr...0...1c.1.60.hp..5.22.1862.7JRsK3Fqmn4

The cards might do N and above, but I think out of the box, unless compiled to do so, the aircrack suite default on most distros only scans A, B and G, but as I said, don't quote me on that. I think there is a thread on these forums that someone posted on how to get it working for 802.11 N based cards. Whether it needs specific kernel and wifi drivers in addition to changes in recompiling aircrack, I'm not sure, but fairly certain it can be done.