Need Advice or help would be appriciated

AnonymousX1

Hello guys !!

Hope this topic finds you well

I'm using Kali Linux these days and I'm having it working perfectly

So at a point i have Three questions wish to be answered

Q.1 : I'm Using Windows 7 and installed Kali using virtual box so my question do i have to continue install from BIOS Menu which is debian install ? Or leave it as it is

Q.2 : When I'm using setoolkit - website attack vendor then credential harvester then website clone the result are not shown in the same terminal as i can see in other hackers terminals in youtube instead it's shown in the apache local drive

Q:3 : if question 2 is fixed i wonder if anyone have any idea about attacking facebook accounts using just cloning the site with the name of the target for example http://www.facebook.com/someone because i saw someone did it on youtube but since my results are not shown in terminal as mentioned in Q:2 then dunno

Appologies for long topic

Thanks in advance !!!

I don't understand the fascination with obtaining someones FB creds. Set up an evil portal and create a fake authentication page that harvests account info. Create some be splash page saying " To use our internet hotspot free of charge..blah blah blah.... use you FB or whatever creds you want... to log in blah blah blah..

Of course I can't see a legit reason that you would need to obtain someones FB credentials.

• 4 weeks later...

What made me want to learn cause once one of my friends got her account hacked so i wanted to get it back :\

Anyway you didn't answer any of my questions bro !!

It seems you don't want to learn but rather you want to be handed a method of hacking someone's Facebook account in an act of revenge. For this I would say you have come to the wrong place.