My ipod movies speek french help

ge0rgeluz

I have this free ware dvd ripper called fabdecrypter and when i get done ripping the movie to vob format i send only the movie its self not the whole dvd to my other computer where i use videora ipod converter then i put the movie on my ipod and it speeks french i dont know how to make it speek english can someone please help or have any suggestions?

no the movies arent in french when i click to play the file on the pc i ripped it from its in english i put it on my other computer then i convert it and it plays in french its happen with all the movies ive tried should i just get a new ripper and if i should could u post me a link for a free one

no the movies arent in french when i click to play the file on the pc i ripped it from its in english i put it on my other computer then i convert it and it plays in french its happen with all the movies ive tried should i just get a new ripper and if i should could u post me a link for a free one

well i have no clue wot's the problem but one of the gr8est free dvd ripping software around is still dvdshrink u'll have to google for a dload tho ...

*click*

Is dvdshrink still being developed?

cos i read somewhere that it has been discontinued

if so they definetly should open it up and GPL it

i don't see how they really could be making any money from it anyway, and if they did GPL it they could at least give others the opportunity to port it to linux and other OSes

i use K9copy on linux anyway. it's got even fewer options, but i don't know that the compression is as good as dvdshrink. k9 is quicker, so i guess the qualities of the movies might be a little less, but i don't really have the eye to be able to tell, so i don't really know

The dvd shrink did work. on the freeware i had it wouldnt let me select the audio options but on dvd shrink it let me now it doesnt speak french thenks alot for the help by the way dvd shrink still does work because i just got it on november 3 so i dont think it was discontinued

The dvd shrink did work. on the freeware i had it wouldnt let me select the audio options but on dvd shrink it let me now it doesnt speak french thenks alot for the help by the way dvd shrink still does work because i just got it on november 3 so i dont think it was discontinued

no prob glad to help :D

Is dvdshrink still being developed?

cos i read somewhere that it has been discontinued

if so they definetly should open it up and GPL it

i don't see how they really could be making any money from it anyway, and if they did GPL it they could at least give others the opportunity to port it to linux and other OSes

<snip>...</snip>

actually i doubt it'll become under the gpl cos rumors are it got sold to nero ...

and shud be included soon in some of their pacages under a different name but almost identical interface ....

(it shud replace or is teh current nero recode ...)

anyway , to quote their site :

DVDShrink was, is and (for now) will be 100% FREE!