HotSpot ?

DarkFantasy

Hallo ,
wie kann ich die Mark V Box mit einem Wlan Netzwerk verbinden das bei Verbindung eine Bestätigungsseite aufbaut ?
MC Donalds HotSpot zum Beispiel
hello,
how can I coonect the Mark V box to a Wifi network that establishes a connection confirmation page?
MC Donalds HotSpot for example,

Depending upon what you're asking, you can use another device, your phone or tablet, for instance, to become a client of the MK5 and then log in to McDonalds to register the MK5 on the network. After that, clients who associate with the MK5 will not have to go through that process. They can just surf the internet (with you watching).

That may not be what you're asking, but it's one answer to that question. Doubtful anyone would notice the lack of a splash page. But if you're looking for their login credentials for that network then yes, you gotta go with Evil Portal.

Depending upon what you're asking, you can use another device, your phone or tablet, for instance, to become a client of the MK5 and then log in to McDonalds to register the MK5 on the network. After that, clients who associate with the MK5 will not have to go through that process. They can just surf the internet (with you watching).

That may not be what you're asking, but it's one answer to that question. Doubtful anyone would notice the lack of a splash page. But if you're looking for their login credentials for that network then yes, you gotta go with Evil Portal.

That's what I got from his question. I typically do the same thing by first logging in with a regular client, copying that MAC, changing the client MAC to something random, and adding the copied MAC to the Pineapple (in that order). That way clients of the Pineapple won't see two splash pages and they can get out to the Internet after I haz their creds.