Hak5 Running out of material?

Painkiller667

Usually, as soon as an episode came out, I downloaded the xvid version right away to get the best quality of my favorite podcast but now, I don't even watch the whole thing if I'm streaming. It just isn't that interesting anymore, I mean they got a doctor to talk about sicknesses now? She did provide some useful information, but that doesnt belong on a "technology and comedy video podcast". Now don't get me wrong, im not "hating" on hak5, I just dont want it to fail as a podcast and lose its audience, because then it will be hard getting us back. I was going to post this in the suggestions forum for the show, but it's full of crap that isn't related to the show; also a thing that is out of place. Anyway, I feel that you guys just ran out of material, but still want to get credit for doing the show, so you post whatever crap you can to fill up the standard show time. Ocassionally you do find some interesting material but its not that saturated anymore. Look at my comment as a suggestion, not critisism, although in it is in a way.

Wow, i can't believe some of you feel this way. I thought ep 4 was good. Helped me figure out that I have a bad case of Tendonitus. And on top it was early. If it matters at all daren, i like the show and the direction you guys are taking it in. Keep it up. It could be worse, they could suddenly just stop making it with out telling anyone like the "from the shows" people did. They just randomly stopped after 6 episodes.

HACK THE PLANET

eh well look I love hak5 and darren wess paul and alli (and all others) are cool guys/and gals, but well I donno you just can't beat some episdoes, this one looked rushed becasue darren would say bac to alli but there would be no alli. I mean yeh I guess its cool if 1 episdoe is bad, hopefully 5 will ahave the chainsaw. I donno I kinda agree could have been better, but congrads on the reilise hak5 team

I liked 2x04. Must get Doom for my DS now hehehe. Also I liked the little "Health Info" bit. Cuase I actualy have a case of carperal tunnel. THough its more due to other nerve damage but yea no need to go there. I liked it and it helps people who are 1: afraid to go to the doctor 2: cant afford to 3: to damn stuburn to at least look for warning sings instead of "OMG! My Wrist hurts! I have carpal something a do dad! OH NO!"

yeah i gotta agree on this one.

good - rss alarm clock

bad - drinks cabinet...nothing to do with anything? does it talk, is it evil? so..

might watch 24 instead starting january, all of their episodes are good :p

The cabinet was cool as hell. Drink enough, and the bitch starts hacking EVERYTHING.

You win some, you lose some. I still love the show. If theres something that you would like to see (be specific, not just "hacks"), then I'm sure Darren, Wess, Alli, or any f the other hak.5'ers would look into it.

I <3 Hak.5

Hackthe Planet

I love hak5 but i agree..
I mean they got a doctor to talk about sicknesses now? She did provide some useful information, but that doesnt belong on a "technology and comedy video podcast".

When it refers to a technology-related illness, I respectfully disagree.

RSI is bit in IT. Having someone explain the issue as well as a quick test to see if you should worry is invaluable. It's a shame so few people see it as such.

I love hak5 but i agree..
I mean they got a doctor to talk about sicknesses now? She did provide some useful information, but that doesnt belong on a "technology and comedy video podcast".

When it refers to a technology-related illness, I respectfully disagree.

RSI is bit in IT. Having someone explain the issue as well as a quick test to see if you should worry is invaluable. It's a shame so few people see it as such.

Thats right cooper, you tell them.

Every show has its ups and its downs. Darren and wess have a right to drink and party too. They have a right to life. FOR GODS SAKE MAN GIVE THEM A CHANCE. WONT YOU PLEASE JUST LET THEM LIVE!! making a show like hak5 takes alot of work. Some eps will be better than others. Thats just the way it is.

If for any reason, you are not 100% satisified with an episode of Hak.5, I will personally refund the entire purchase price up to its current MSRP of $0.00. I'll even throw in a swift kick in the nuts, completely free of charge.

These guys (and gals) work damned hard to produce original content. God forbid you be exposed to a little variety.

If for any reason, you are not 100% satisified with an episode of Hak.5, I will personally refund the entire purchase price up to its current MSRP of $0.00. I'll even throw in a swift kick in the nuts, completely free of charge.

These guys (and gals) work damned hard to produce original content. God forbid you be exposed to a little variety.

I'll double that