Pineapple Bar No infusions

daniboy92

I'm trying to connect ti pineapple bar because i want to install a infusion, but pineapple says "No system infusions found. Check again later."

Have internet connection, because i'm connected to my pineapple via ethernet and pineapple is connected to my router with wlan2 and i can navigate without problems.

When i click on Internet IP: Show it doesn't show anything, and when i ping to cloud.pineapple.com connection time out appears.

I don't know how to fix this, even with a factory reset it shows the same...

I lost all my configuration because this... Any official words about a that? I have a pentest today and i don't have any infusion on my pineapple!!!

I check the web if it's trully down:

7s4XPvu.jpg

It seems only in Europe can't access to the pineapple cloud, i need to install infusions. Can anyone help?

Edited by daniboy92

Your pineapple has internet its just that when you click the button that says to show "Show Public IP" or whatever it talks to wifipineapple.com to get the ip address of the pineapple. If the pineapple can't reach wifipineapple.com it cant display the public ip, but your pineapple will still function. And for infusions the same thing goes, the infusions are hosted at wifipineapple.com and when you go to the bar and load a list of infusions that list comes from wifipineapple.com.

Your pineapple has internet its just that when you click the button that says to show "Show Public IP" or whatever it talks to wifipineapple.com to get the ip address of the pineapple. If the pineapple can't reach wifipineapple.com it cant display the public ip, but your pineapple will still function. And for infusions the same thing goes, the infusions are hosted at wifipineapple.com and when you go to the bar and load a list of infusions that list comes from wifipineapple.com.

Thanks newbi3, i know that. My problem is not view my ip, because i know i have internet and can navigate normally, the problem is:

i thought it was problem from my pineapple, so i did a factory reset; now i don't have infusions and i need to install it because i have a pentest today, but cloud.pineapple.com doesn't show me any infusion on the bar!

I don't know how to do for download again my infusions...

The whole hak5 crew (who would be able to do anything about this) are in California right now and they are probably still sleeping or just getting up so we should hear something from them soon I'd imagine.

Edited by newbi3