I hate India... (well.. Just this dude)

Madkat

In the latest announcement by the owner of a forum I'm on (cough warez /cough) I get this e-mail.. I have to figure I'm probably the only American out of 15,050 Registered people.. Sad isnt?

Hope ya doing well ;)

Please Dont aviod this mail, Just 1 Min thats it, but if ya think it would waste your time

you may aviod it. But Taking 1 min would not COST you anything......

The One Min MUST Be Spent On Prayer That Will FullFill Your Dreams

1 Minute for Allah

Step 1:

Say with your heart and tongue:

*SUBHANA'LLAH

*ALHAMDULI'LLAH

*LA I LAHA ILLA'LLAH

*ALLAHU AKBAR

*ASTAGHFIRU'LLAH

*LA ILAH ILLA'LLAH, MUHAMMADUN RASULU'LLAH

*ALLAHUMMA SALLY WA SALLEM WABAREK ALA SAYYEDINA MUHAMMAD

Step 2:

Contemplate in their meaning sentence by sentence and word by word

Step 3:

Forward this email onto at least seven other people

Result 1:

Within hours you have caused a multitude of people to remember, praise and glorify The Almighty ALLAH

Result 2:

Within hours you have caused a multitude of people to Salute, pray for and glorify the Prophet (P.B.U.H.)

Result 3:

Within hours at least seven people would have prayed for you with Angels saying AMEEN, INSHA'A'LLAH

Come Back If Ya been off the board from long time or forgotten the URL.....

There is some thing waiting for you aboard :)

I'm in a forum with a bunch of sand sucking terrorists..

Hope ya doing well ;)

Please Dont aviod this mail, Just 1 Min thats it, but if ya think it would waste your time

you may aviod it. But Taking 1 min would not COST you anything......

The One Min MUST Be Spent On Prayer That Will FullFill Your Dreams

Companies have a big problem with many man hours been wasted on reading useless or non-business email... that statement is not true, at least in one sense.

Is it really any worse than the countless other chain emails sent out? At least it isn't trying to sell you anything or trick you in any way. I do find it strange that the admin of the forum would send it out though, doesn't seem like a very "adminy" thing to do.

I'm in a forum with a bunch of sand sucking terrorists..

Perhaps you might like to consider rephrasing that as to avoid the inevitable offense you will cause. I'm not one to worry about being politcally correct but this is a very global community. I'm sure there would be a string of flames if anyone starting making absurd generalisations about Americans.

One side of the coin: Don't use that thread title. It's the biggest sweeping generalization I've seen since... uhh... yesterday...

Other side of the coin: Yay. Religious recruitment chain mail.

Agreed, according to Wikipedia 81.5% of Indians are Hindu, so even if he is directing this at the entire Muslim population of India it's still not justifyable.

Pakistan and kashmir is largely Muslim, which causes issues with India which is largely Hindu and Sikh. TBH I really don't get the point of this, its just your regular chain letter scam (the type thats been going about since the first guy who could wright taught the second guy to wright.)