What happens when u eat to much candy

Guest K1u

but you where just by your self?

It was after i came back from trick or treating with sum friends and then i ate liek so much candy and started listening to satyricon and going crazy lol AND WTF IS UP WITH THIS BLOODY TV SHOW KING OF THE HILL ITS SO FUCKING BORING GODDAMN IT *turns tv off*

It was after i came back from trick or treating with sum friends and then i ate liek so much candy and started listening to satyricon and going crazy lol AND WTF IS UP WITH THIS BLOODY TV SHOW KING OF THE HILL ITS SO FUCKING BORING GODDAMN IT *turns tv off*

:( I love King of the Hill.

:( I love King of the Hill.

I like king of the hill too :-(

I live right down the road from where that show is suppose to take place... meh not my type of show although I have seen it a few times, I think most viewers don't get a lot of due to the fact they don't live in Texas or lived in Texas.