halloween fireworks

Guest ABC

anyone see any good ones....

i was at the belfast one ....

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...812444238358392

sorry for the low-res but thats my phone for you.

they start shit, but bear with them as they do get very good by the end.

they were launched off Samsung, which is one of the famous "two yellow cranes" that mark Harloand and wolff, where the titanic was built.

http://static.flickr.com/71/159248203_fbeed83c3d_m.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/830000/image...shipyard300.jpg

aye, well there the best you'll get in shitty belfast :P

just out of intrest, in America do people throw fireworks at each other? because it happens very often here .. 6 times to me this halloween, once while i was in a church (car pak), [prob a sectarian attack] ...

btw i dont go to church i just use their youth club :P

aye, well there the best you'll get in shitty belfast :P

just out of intrest, in America do people throw fireworks at each other? because it happens very often here .. 6 times to me this halloween, once while i was in a church (car pak), [prob a sectarian attack] ...

btw i dont go to church i just use their youth club :P

I'm Canadian.

I've never seen people throw fireworks at people, just shoot stuff like roman candles at them.

You don't need a license to buy fireworks here. Just need to be 18. Or at least look it if you go to the Chinese store.

Anyone can get guns, its riduculusly simple.

little bit harder than that here, you need to have "conections"

you can pick up air guns perfectly legaly, i myself have a high-powered rifle.

Heh, I once tried to buy a ten-bag of dope and very nearly ended up with a saturday night special.
Guns are harder to come by in Canada.

Dope on the other hand... That's a different story, especially in BC.

Texada Island is like pot central.

(I don't live there, but it is awfully close.)

Seriously though, I've already been promised a PX4 Storm (Berreta) when I'm 18.

well you do see guns everywhere .. on the army patroals that is

well drgus are much easier to get, I know a few regulars to them .. i wouldn't call them my friends though >.> .. tried to knife me <.< .. long story there

We have a huge violent crime problem in the UK, mainly linked to alcohol and social deprivation. TBH, drinking at 21 is one place where I think Americans have it right. Booze is a very powerful drug, and at 18 your not old enough to deal with it. Its not like people here grow up with the idea of having a few beers, they grow up with the idea that you should get wasted.

We have a huge violent crime problem in the UK, mainly linked to alcohol and social deprivation. TBH, drinking at 21 is one place where I think Americans have it right. Booze is a very powerful drug, and at 18 your not old enough to deal with it. Its not like people here grow up with the idea of having a few beers, they grow up with the idea that you should get wasted.

I'd second that, I know a lot of people start drinking here at 14/15 and that's pretty bad because as you say it's not 'just a beer', it's 10 beers or maybe a bottle of vodka. Kids cannot handle this quantity of alcohol and shouldn't be getting hammered every weekend (or any time at all).

I'd second that, I know a lot of people start drinking here at 14/15 and that's pretty bad because as you say it's not 'just a beer', it's 10 beers or maybe a bottle of vodka. Kids cannot handle this quantity of alcohol and shouldn't be getting hammered every weekend (or any time at all).

I really agree with that.

Myself, I am only 15, and have not been hammered, I have lots of friends and people close to me that have been.

It's not a pretty sight at all. ( I'd rather not go into detail of what happened)

Drugs and Alcohol should be left till when you can deal with them.