MKV stuck when issuing 'reboot' on cli

mzac

The topic says it, when I reboot my MKV on the cli with the 'reboot' command it gets stuck with all LEDs on and I have to do a hard boot to get it to come back up. Anyone else have this issue?

CLI via wifi, ethernet, serial?

Please explain.

Via ethernet or wifi. It sends the term signal to the tty, kills my connection and all LEDs come on and it just sits there, then I have to pull the plug on the power.

I'd try another 12v 2+ amp power supply. If you have a 3v TTL serial cable you could connect to the serial port on the bottom of the unit and see where it's hanging up.

What specifically are the LED's doing 1-2 minutes after you hit enter on your reboot command?

~L0G1C

I'd try another 12v 2+ amp power supply. If you have a 3v TTL serial cable you could connect to the serial port on the bottom of the unit and see where it's hanging up.

What specifically are the LED's doing 1-2 minutes after you hit enter on your reboot command?

~L0G1C

Hmm. of course now that I post this and test it again it is working... gotta love that... As for the power supply I'm using an old Linksys 12V 1A power supply so I'll see if I can get a 2A power supply.

Unfortunately I don't have a TTL serial cable, need to get me one of those...