WiFi Pineapple Mark V doesn't work anymore

Bostrot

Hey Guys,

i have using the Mark 5 a few month but a few weeks ago I took the wrong accu (both were black) and now if I put the power supply in it: Nothing, not a single light. So I know this isn't much information but I only want to ask if there's a tutorial to repair it. I can't send it back because i am in europe and the shipping costs are high.

SO can anyone help me?

An accu is? Try a battery pack like the pineapple juice or Anker. You'll need the USB to barrel cable. Or try the power supply from a Mark 4( or other with compatible specs) if you have one. If none of those work you probably fried it dead. You'll have to buy a new one.

An accu is? Try a battery pack like the pineapple juice or Anker. You'll need the USB to barrel cable. Or try the power supply from a Mark 4( or other with compatible specs) if you have one. If none of those work you probably fried it dead. You'll have to buy a new one.

Ahh.. I was also unsure on that "accu" but regarding the unit being a complete brick I'd disagree without further tests. I'd try back feeding 5v via the USB port or direct to the board. As it's a MKV/MK5 you can connect 0v/Ground and 3.3V to the serial pin out the bottom. This might/might not make things worse but as your currently have nothing I'd contemplate connecting 3.3v at 3+ amps to the serial tty pins. or 5V 2+ amps via the USB port.

~L0G1C

Ahh.. I was also unsure on that "accu" but regarding the unit being a complete brick I'd disagree without further tests. I'd try back feeding 5v via the USB port or direct to the board. As it's a MKV/MK5 you can connect 0v/Ground and 3.3V to the serial pin out the bottom. This might/might not make things worse but as your currently have nothing I'd contemplate connecting 3.3v at 3+ amps to the serial tty pins. or 5V 2+ amps via the USB port.

~L0G1C

THANKS A LOT IT HELPS!