name my podcast

ECas123

i wanna start a podcast of my own about 10 minutes long covering some news from tech sites for people who dont read news sites but... i cant find a name I want to incorpetate EC into it (my initals) so i thought of ECast and PodECast but not so great can you guys help me out?

YAPTTPWATLTRDWRTVAWTI.

(Yet Another Podcaster That Thinks People Who Are Too Lazy To Remember Digg.com Will To Remember Visit http:// blosphere.com/randomschmoe7525475526464/episodes And Watch That Instead)

YAPTTPWATLTRDWRTVAWTI.

(Yet Another Podcaster That Thinks People Who Are Too Lazy To Remember Digg.com Will To Remember Visit http:// blosphere.com/randomschmoe7525475526464/episodes And Watch That Instead)

ROFL. I agree. Hillarious. Seriously, just what the Internets needs, another "tech news podcast".

Oh, by the way, check out the new podcast, Top5Tech. It's Andy Walker, Frank Linhares, Ben Freedman, and myself talking about the top 5 weekly tech stories. It's so hawesome I might just explode.

There's a difference between 'discussing the news' and 'reading the news' even when the latter involves delving into the podcaster's personal opinion. The discussion just needs to bring more to the subject. If you can manage that, you might have a right of existance. Otherwise you'll just get flamed for reporting yesterday's news.

There's a difference between 'discussing the news' and 'reading the news' even when the latter involves delving into the podcaster's personal opinion. The discussion just needs to bring more to the subject. If you can manage that, you might have a right of existance. Otherwise you'll just get flamed for reporting yesterday's news.

Sounds like Diggnation.

Watch some Colbert. It does work, you just need some talent behind it otherwise it sounds like yet more internet static. Sometimes I lament, this web2.0 thing was supposed to make it better, full of community spirit, group effort and colaberation. Now it just seems like a bunch of me-too's, wannabes and idiots talking about crap. I thought about a podcast myself but A: who would listen to 20mins of me ranting? B: It would suck harder than a dyson powered hooker, C: I'd lose interest faster than the audience.

Before some moderator decides to lock this thread,

I hope your podcast sounds good. A few months ago, I checked out a podcast about Macs (on a whim) and it sounded like crap. First, it was done by some 12-13 year-old kid with an annoying high-pitch squeaky voice. Then, about every two sentences was him bragging about how he owned this and that Mac products. :roll:

Before some moderator decides to lock this thread,

I hope your podcast sounds good. A few months ago, I checked out a podcast about Macs (on a whim) and it sounded like crap. First, it was done by some 12-13 year-old kid with an annoying high-pitch squeaky voice. Then, about every two sentences was him bragging about how he owned this and that Mac products. :roll:

Are you serious? Low quality mindless blather by pre-teens on the Internets? Shocking! It'll raise the noise to signal ratio through the roof! It can't be true!

If you have come here it must be because you meet me in yahoo chat. I just lost my girlfriend. If you want to be my girlfriend please E-mail me or ICQ me my e-mail is kidblount@yahoo.com my icq# is 19171502. my name is Michael. This is me hellofuture.jpg

If you have microsoft internet explorer you will hear me in the background. If you have netscape click here. If you are going to be my girlfriend please don't dump me after I like you.

je*** fu**** ch***