Pineapple Juice 6800 manual?

dustbyter

Got a hold of a 6800 juice. Trying to figure out if the battery is good or not.

When I got it, it was about 75% full. Used if for several hours and am now trying to charge it. The switch is "on" and it is plugged in to charge.

Is the LED on the side with the on/off switch always RED? Should it change color when charging? Hoping a manual exists for this battery.

It's not a custom battery thats for sure you can clearly see its a pine apple juice sticker on top on the original sticker.

From what i know the battery has to be turned on and plugged into the charger while on kinda sounds odd but appears thats how it charges..

One thing i notice about mine i have the Pineapple Juice 1800 not sure how long it should last running but i highly doubt it will last 24 hours with the pineapple on im gonna let it charge all night and around 9 am EST Wednesday im gonna connect it to the pineapple and see how long it will last till it dies. I swear it only holds i'd say maybe 4-5 hours if that.

Uhhh like i said if you have the charger like i have it has a red and green light your battery pack at least for the 1800 needs to be on with a red light when charging and the green light on the charger will go out when the battery pack is fully charged might be totally different for other battery packs but i know thats how it works for the one i have.