No Stickers really Darren

ZaraByte

Aww no free stickers again with my order darren i haven't gotten free stickers since i ordered my MK4

Disappointed :B

But thanks for getting my order out to me should can't wait to try the SDR dongle out over the weekend not sure what the extra USB cable was for but meh!

I just ordered 2 of the Hak5 stickers because $4.99 was really all I could afford right now and was pleasantly surprised by getting a lot of different stickers with the order. My laptops are really looking sharp now.

Edited by TN.Frank

I just ordered 2 of the Hak5 stickers because $4.99 was really all I could afford right now and was presently surprised by getting a lot of different stickers with the order. My laptops are really looking sharp now.

Lol they used to give the stickers away for free im only giving him a hard time i would've thought they would've tossed in stickers with every order just to toss them in.

Shoot me an email with an address. Ran out of stickers for a hot sec but got a bunch of new fun ones in.

I'm saving the NSA "Calls May Be Monitored For Quality Assurance" one for something special. I also thought it was cool that I got a WiFi Pineapple patch with my sticker order. I've got a tan hat that's kind of plain looking and that patch will dress it up nicely. :cool:

Edited by TN.Frank