lws803

Hi guys, I've recently purchased the Wifi Pineapple mark V, just wondering how long it takes to process the order? :/ I know its listed on the website and all but I've not received any emails from hak5 regarding my previous inquiries about shipment to Singapore. I had to use bordernlinx to forward the mail. Does anyone have the same experience with hak5shop?

Thanks!

Hak5 are catching up on a backlog of orders due to being at Defcon.

Please be patient.

Oh alright, ah that is understandable. Thanks, but do you think they will ship within 1 to 3, sorry for being impatient but I kinda need it for a school project :mellow:

Just got my package today they will send you an email when the label is printed. They hold all orders for 3 days for fraud protection you possibly will have your package maybe next week.

Just got my package today they will send you an email when the label is printed. They hold all orders for 3 days for fraud protection you possibly will have your package maybe next week.

Oh will it ship by next week in the US or international?

Those damn Americans with their 'imperical' measurements. Now their week is something other than 7 days?

What did they do, add 'Freedomday' or some anti-terr'ist-themed day, just because they truly HAVE to be a different and unique little snowflake??

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

They ship from the US and 'next week' is the same all over the planet. When you get the "it's been shipped" mail it should specify how long it will take and failing that you'll probably get a tracking number that will inform you of everything you need to know.

Those damn Americans with their 'imperical' measurements. Now their week is something other than 7 days?

What did they do, add 'Freedomday' or some anti-terr'ist-themed day, just because they truly HAVE to be a different and unique little snowflake??

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

They ship from the US and 'next week' is the same all over the planet. When you get the "it's been shipped" mail it should specify how long it will take and failing that you'll probably get a tracking number that will inform you of everything you need to know.

Haha! That was a good one :blink: oh I meant to ask if it will arrive by next week at my US post address since shipping locally(in the US) takes about a few days via USPS. I've set up a borderlinx account to have it shipped over to Singapore once the package arrives at my assigned US address. Status still shows unfulfilled currently, I'm eagerly waiting haha.

You'd get an e-mail from hak5 when they ship your order if the package is being shipped to a address in the US it normally get to that address within 3 working days. It's around 3,000 or so miles from where hak5 is located it made it to my house other the other coast in 3 days outside the US you gotta deal with customs they are slow :B

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am planning to order below from Hackshop for my Company for official projects. Wish to check if there are any custom constrains while the order enters singapore as per IDA guidelines.

1x WiFi Pineapple Mark V Elite (wifi-pineapple-elite) 18999 18999

1x WiFi Pineapple Mark V Ultra Bundle 15000 (mk5-ultra-bundle) 24999 24999

In case those who orders faced any challenges please share. Thanks in advance and appreciate all help offered.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Hi everyone,

I am planning to order below from Hackshop for my Company for official projects. Wish to check if there are any custom constrains while the order enters singapore as per IDA guidelines.

In case those who orders faced any challenges please share. Thanks in advance and appreciate all help offered.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Reading this would be a good start: https://hakshop.myshopify.com/pages/policy

Hi everyone,

Thanks & Regards,

Thanks for sharing the policy details. I was wondering if I could place order vi bordernlinx. I see that a previous member did the same but wonder how, bcos the hack5 policy says cannot ship to PO addresses and I guess bordernlinx has a PO address from where its further shipped to singapore. I know there are details given in website but I would be nice if someone who had done this in the past share some insight. Please ........

Thanks for sharing the policy details. I was wondering if I could place order vi bordernlinx. I see that a previous member did the same but wonder how, bcos the hack5 policy says cannot ship to PO addresses and I guess bordernlinx has a PO address from where its further shipped to singapore. I know there are details given in website but I would be nice if someone who had done this in the past share some insight. Please ........

Hi according to IDA guidelines, the wifi pineapple can be legally shipped here since it does not broadcast at any of the restricted frequencies and its technically just a router. One thing I have not tried is to request for a concierge service from borderlinx.

Edited by lws803

Hi according to IDA guidelines, the wifi pineapple can be legally shipped here since it does not broadcast at any of the restricted frequencies and its technically just a router. One thing I have not tried is to request for a concierge service from borderlinx.

Thanks for response. I need one more infor, while placing order via borderlinx how did you manage giving shipping and billing address as same at hakshop. As they keep billing and shipping address as same. While we pay with SG credit card and get it shipping to USA address. Can you please share what you did to manage this ...

Thanks for response. I need one more infor, while placing order via borderlinx how did you manage giving shipping and billing address as same at hakshop. As they keep billing and shipping address as same. While we pay with SG credit card and get it shipping to USA address. Can you please share what you did to manage this ...

Due to legal and fraud reasons, we usually do not ship to forwarding companies. It is quite possible that someone has ordered from them in the past, but that we cancelled the order because it got flagged.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

Due to legal and fraud reasons, we usually do not ship to forwarding companies. It is quite possible that someone has ordered from them in the past, but that we cancelled the order because it got flagged.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

Hi there,

I have already paid for the order actually. What should be done, will they issue a refund or just cancel the order without refund. Thanks for the sharing details , appreciate your help

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Hi there,

I have already paid for the order actually. What should be done, will they issue a refund or just cancel the order without refund. Thanks for the sharing details , appreciate your help

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

If your order is flagged, it will get cancelled and refunded (of course!). If it doesn't, it gets shipped.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

Hi there,

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

It should get refunded, did you use borderlinx's concierge payment service? If not it'll be refunded :/ Hmm what really puzzles me is if shipping the product over is really illegal. Can I have a relative buy it for me and ship it over to Singapore on their account since it complies with all IDA standards?

I'm sure they'd be cool with that, but if for whatever reason the package sent by your relative to you doesn't arrive, your beef will be with your relative.

Oh then I guess it should be fine if I use the concierge service from borderlinx.. basically they'll use a local credit card with matching billing address and all with the PO box address. I sure hope that works :( damn I ended up buying two AP121Us just to turn them into a couple of mkIVs

Note that I expected that 'relative' you mentioned to be an actual, physical person.

There are a few send-on companies Hak5 doesn't ship to for various reasons and I won't vouch for Borderlinx being one of those companies.

Regardless, I figure it's worth a shot. Worst case they just don't ship and you get your money back.

• 6 months later...
Dear,

I did a purchase on HakShop site and received an email saying that my order was canceled. I checked in the card company, and the payment was accepted. I sent some emails to shop@hak5.org and I don't had return.

Why does my purchase was canceled? The billing information is the same as shipping address.

Thanks