2.0.3 Can's access GUI through Wifi

ukdude13

I need some help! My MK5 was working fine and i was able to access the Web Interface over wifi, however since upgrading to firmware 2.0.2 accessing the web interface over wifi has been a bit on and off. Now i have upgraded to 2.0.3 access over wifi is impossible. To access the web interface i have to connect my pineapple to my computer using ethernet. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just a problem on my end.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, starting to lose my hair!

Thanks

Edited by ukdude13

I too have a similar problem after upgrading to 2.0.3, immediately after upgrade reboot, I login to a blank GUI with only two options; infusions (which does nothing) and logout. I have absolutely no control. Thinking my device was bricked, I re-flashed to factory default, okay back online. So as a test, I upgraded again; got the exact same result, no control NONE. Ended up reloading factory default again, afraid to make any changes which will result in some more wasted time. I dread upgrades that cause more problems than they fix.

Files with the same URL (same name and site) get cached in your browser for reuse. When you do an upgrade on the pineapple (for example), any or all of these files (e.g. JavaScript) may have changed, but your browser doesn't know and reuses the old versions. Delete your browser cache and see if that helps.