Tomarrow

mazmac24

You really are a complete prick mazmac24.

wow. what a night. a fuckin bitch from the neighborhood behind mine "saw" me and my friends smash some and threatened to call the cops if we don't pick them up. bitch let us go but damn, i wanted to kick her too. even though she said her husband was a cop from antoher suburb with a fuckin corvette in the garage. damn million dollar houses. how the hell does a cop make that much dough, selling the captured drugs?

we got lots of candy. if someone left a bowl, just took the whole thing. screw it. lol. good night.

SHITE

wow. what a night. a fuckin bitch from the neighborhood behind mine "saw" me and my friends smash some and threatened to call the cops if we don't pick them up. bitch let us go but damn, i wanted to kick her too. even though she said her husband was a cop from antoher suburb with a fuckin corvette in the garage. damn million dollar houses. how the hell does a cop make that much dough, selling the captured drugs?

we got lots of candy. if someone left a bowl, just took the whole thing. screw it. lol. good night.

You really are a complete prick mazmac24.