2.0.2 SLOW/buggy Interface

n01

After flashing from 1.4.1 to 2.0.2, the web interface is slooow to bring up infusions and they're not displayed correctly (text on top of text, input fields on top of buttons, etc.). Anyone else running into this? Any fix?

As I told in another post... I had some problems with the infusions using the SD card that i where using with the earlier versions, so i decident to format it again. After that i haven´t had any problems. Don´t know if it will wok for you, i´m just giving you an idea if you do not mind losing your data (at least that you do backup of it ;) )

Wishtle Master:

Seems that the SD used in the earlyer versions do create stability problems (slows the pineapple or reboots). As i saw, it´s seems that everiting gets ok after formating the SD card.

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/33289-my-wifi-pineapple-keeps-rebooting-after-its-been-on-for-2-5-minutes-on-the-200-firmware/

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/33322-cannot-install-any-infusions-to-sd-card-after-upgrade-to-202/

actually n01 I did, and due to a different issue I reflashed the stock firmware and re-formatted the card. Everything has been blazingly fast since.

-D

Cool! I´m sure someting it´s hapening with the SD´s used in earlier versions...

Edited by ARDETROYA

It appears my sd card is no longer showing up for infusions after formatting it under the resources section shows under USB Info that its not mounted even tried rebooting the pineapple twice :)

It appears my sd card is no longer showing up for infusions after formatting it under the resources section shows under USB Info that its not mounted even tried rebooting the pineapple twice :)

I had to reformat it on a desktop first Zara, THEN on the pineapple. Not sure what happened......but it had tanked gooooood.