No eth0 connection

h_simpson

Just bought MarkV at Defcon. It worked fine for a couple of days, just got home and am not getting any connectivity between the ethernet port on my laptop to the pineapple. Made sure connections were good, it's been booted now for about 10 minutes and nothing. No lights on the port on my laptop and the only lights showing on the pineapple are blue (mostly solid with an occasional blink) and green. Any suggestions as to what to do next? Hate to have to return it when it was working and now for some reason, it is not. Tried another cabel and that didn't do it either.

Hi Barry, thanks for the reply. Using the one that came with it. I ended up reflashing it to factory defaults using instructions found from here- http://wiki.wifipineapple.com/index.php/Factory_Reset%C2'> Knock on wood, it now seems to be working. It's strange because I really didn't change anything so I'm not sure what or how things may have become corrupted.