Spicy pepper powder?!?!

lostngone

In the words of Sean Kennedy, when he's describing a drink for a body cleansing fast (a variation of the lemon juice diet),

, one ingredient of which is cayenne pepper, "it's organic crack" (7:25 of the first video).

I really liked his Patrolling and SKTFM series but the guy's quite some ways out there, particularly with the spiritual side of things. But what enjoy about his series is that he shows you what he's found that works best for him and he urges you to do the same. Sure, try the things that worked for him, but if you have a better way, by all means go for it.

So, back on topic, using that spicy pepper powder, some lemons, grade B maple syrup and water, you can make some juice that will make you last as long as your Pineapple on juice. :)

• 2 weeks later...

In the words of Sean Kennedy, when he's describing a drink for a body cleansing fast (a variation of the lemon juice diet),

, one ingredient of which is cayenne pepper, "it's organic crack" (7:25 of the first video).

I really liked his Patrolling and SKTFM series but the guy's quite some ways out there, particularly with the spiritual side of things. But what enjoy about his series is that he shows you what he's found that works best for him and he urges you to do the same. Sure, try the things that worked for him, but if you have a better way, by all means go for it.

So, back on topic, using that spicy pepper powder, some lemons, grade B maple syrup and water, you can make some juice that will make you last as long as your Pineapple on juice. :)

I completely forgot about the cleanse. Been meaning to try it.

I always avoid anything i see in a video for good reasons if we didn't live in a world of people trying to screw with you and end up getting you killed.

If you replace 'avoid' with 'mistrust', I concur.

Any video i watch that claims to do something healthful wise i tend to stay away from unless i know for fact its legit. I wanna try the Survival Shield X-2 but reason i haven't yet is because im not sure how safe it is and because im not aware of how much i should take and because im not sure how it handles with other medications. They say consultant your doctor psh my doctor is a pull pusher like most doctors use a pull to cover it up not cure it.

Survival Shield X-2 (hooray for marketing names) is snake oil. It's an iodine preparation originally dreamt up by Edgar Cayce (wikipedia) a guy claimed to be a psychic who died in 1945 and who is reputably "one of the main people responsible for some of the sillier notions about Atlantis".

I would say that unless your doctor says you could be served by ingesting a healthy helping (well, a drop a day is apparently the recommended dose...) of iodine trichoride and you're willing to pay through the nose for the privillege, you should look elsewhere.

Full disclosure: My now-ex girlfriend was WAY into this stuff and I've seen first-hand how similar 'cures' would do nothing without shaking her belief in its effect. The only effect I experienced being proven is the emptying of her wallet.

Ohhh i don't doubt in the least that they are con's to sucker people into buying stuff i first hand about that stuff i've finally for schemes that claimed you'd make alot of cash doing someones product the only people making the money are the people selling you the product.

don't get me wrong some of the stuff might really work if you do your part to make it work.