bought reaver pro, almost instantly regretted it

bingowings85

Hi all,

Bought reaver pro last year in the Black Friday sale, tested a few networks with it...

Initially Terry was very helpful, very sales friendly, there was a bit of noise on the forum, it sounded like support would be there... then... nothing!

Still waiting for WEP support because believe it or not people still have old routers knocking about from 10 years ago, especially in less economically developed regions that i've visited, and oddly touristy/sleepy retirement regions in the south of Spain. 3G data here is capped and ridiculously expensive!!

Can I flash the wifi pineapple firmware? I hear the reaver pro has 64Mb and this is larger than the 32Mb the V4 ships with (?!)

anywho, worth a shot!

cheers!

http://i6.minus.com/i2jbCJiQE71tS.png

Hi all,

Bought reaver pro last year in the Black Friday sale, tested a few networks with it...

Initially Terry was very helpful, very sales friendly, there was a bit of noise on the forum, it sounded like support would be there... then... nothing!

Still waiting for WEP support because believe it or not people still have old routers knocking about from 10 years ago, especially in less economically developed regions that i've visited, and oddly touristy/sleepy retirement regions in the south of Spain. 3G data here is capped and ridiculously expensive!!

Can I flash the wifi pineapple firmware? I hear the reaver pro has 64Mb and this is larger than the 32Mb the V4 ships with (?!)

anywho, worth a shot!

cheers!

http://i6.minus.com/i2jbCJiQE71tS.png

Yes, but it won't see all 64Mb of memory. There was some talk about that on the version 4 section.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say Reaver Pro is worth the price not because i resell it for reaver systems but because in fact it is worth it. I regret selling my reaver pro on ebay now for $50 im gonna have buy one now when i was given it for free. Only reason i seem disappointed about having to buy it is because im on a tight budget im not wanting it to crack people around but to have it to just to have.

I hardly used my reaver pro i hate buying stuff i hardly use to me its a waste of money but well worth it if your gonna use it daily.

Reaver Pro fails against at least 90% of all routers today sadly most users who have a comcast put in or upgrade their internet to a faster speed get az bundle cable modem with a router and reaver pro can not associate with a comcast router because of comcast routers use Push Button for WPS anytime a router has Push Button set reaver can not crack that.

I just wanted to say Reaver Pro is worth the price not because i resell it for reaver systems but because in fact it is worth it. I regret selling my reaver pro on ebay now for $50 im gonna have buy one now when i was given it for free. Only reason i seem disappointed about having to buy it is because im on a tight budget im not wanting it to crack people around but to have it to just to have.

I hardly used my reaver pro i hate buying stuff i hardly use to me its a waste of money but well worth it if your gonna use it daily.

Reaver Pro fails against at least 90% of all routers today sadly most users who have a comcast put in or upgrade their internet to a faster speed get az bundle cable modem with a router and reaver pro can not associate with a comcast router because of comcast routers use Push Button for WPS anytime a router has Push Button set reaver can not crack that.

You went from saying Reaver Pro is good to saying Reaver is bad...