Hardware question.

pg94

So I have a 15 inch Late-2011 MBP i5. I'm looking to put in a 250 GB SSD into it. I only have about 170 GB of memory being used on my mac, half of it is files that need to be deleted. My question is should I replace the CD drive and use that space to put in the SSD or remove the org. HD and put in a SSD. I have a 500 GB external drive I could store my files on a keep stuff on my mac to a min.

I'm not so good with hardware so someone who is, I would appreciate the advice!

sed -i s/memory/storage/g

And I guess your question boils down to "do you still use the disc drive on your MBP?"

If yes, get a bigger drive (in- or external) else replace the disc drive but keep in mind that since the dimensions of a disc drive are way different it might not even be possible to replace one with the other.

sed -i s/memory/storage/g

And I guess your question boils down to "do you still use the disc drive on your MBP?"

If yes, get a bigger drive (in- or external) else replace the disc drive but keep in mind that since the dimensions of a disc drive are way different it might not even be possible to replace one with the other.

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/drive_bracket/datadoubler/