Send message anonimasly over network to workstation/ network

proskater123

I need a program or something to send a message over a novell nework to a work station or the entire network if possible. I really don't care if this program can send it over the entire network. I know about the "Send Message" program on windows computers with novell but those can be traced very easly to see what time, computer and lab you are on. Although i have swithed labs they can still see the worstation id. I tried to find a pic of it on google but i can't. It would also be very nice to be able to have it send it at a sertine time. GOD I CAN REALLY USE THIS software.

yeah. we totally believe you.

anyhow why call it a lab, when its just a workstation with multiple logins? why would you be running a novel network if you are at home? There are very few advantages to running a novel network at home.

Don't try to lie. we are not that dumb around here. Don't insult the forum mods or admins or for that matter other computer savvy people.

All it ends up doing is causing you to get the usual lectures and start flame wars, even though we love noobs with bacon over an open flame.

psexec %1 -u administrator -p %3 sc config messenger start= auto

psexec %1 -u administrator -p %3 net start messenger

psexec %2 -u administrator -p %3 sc config messenger start= auto

psexec %2 -u administrator -p %3 net start messenger

psexec %2 -u administrator -p %3 net send %1 "%4"

save as sendmsg.bat

http://sysinternals.com -> pstools.

Make sure psexec is in your PATH or in the same dir as the above file.

sendmsg.bat <recipient ip> <sender ip> <admin password> <message>

That should work fine.

You can use the at command to schedule it