I want to run a word document on my rubber ducky

I have the rubber ducky and i want to have it so when i plug it in the pc it will open a word document up.

i know direct link too so if i can't put it on directly.

Im using the one with the silicon chip on the back and a small black button on top and i put it in between two black covers.

Can anyone give me the script for that?

example

run ...

dl: http://file

run http:/file

(for windows pc_

Guest spazi

the Ducky scripting language is insanely easy.
I'd advice you to look at the other ducky scripts on the forums, takes bits and pieces from them, modify them to make them do your bidding.
Profit!

the Ducky scripting language is insanely easy.

I'd advice you to look at the other ducky scripts on the forums, takes bits and pieces from them, modify them to make them do your bidding.

Profit!

i tried looking for them :(

I i just need to run files

• 4 weeks later...

If that doesn't work, use one of the duck slurp or wget scripts. Look here on the forums and also in the USB Rubber Ducky GitHub directories.

If that doesn't work, use one of the duck slurp or wget scripts. Look here on the forums and also in the USB Rubber Ducky GitHub directories.

Hey! I was wondering waht Slurp ment? I was seeing that and I didnt fully understand what it ment

It said things like Stealth Slurp

Hey! I was wondering waht Slurp ment? I was seeing that and I didnt fully understand what it ment

It said things like Stealth Slurp

A Slurp refers to basically copying files off a device, in this case our computer, to a USB. Just type in the search bar "Duck Slurp" and you will find more info on how to do it. Pretty easy really.