Wifi Pineapple with Bluetooth control

Hello. I came here to ask if I could pair this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H07UJL6/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_item With my Wifi Pineapple MK5's UART serial port. I would like to do this as first of all, controlling the pineapple from Wifi connection eats lots of precious phone battery power and second, I want to make an app on my phone to control the pineapple.

I have some questions however, before i attempt this. I have consulted the Wiki prior to this and i think it will all work but I just want to get some second opinions.

So here are my questions:

• What baud-rate does the pineapples serial port run at? (Needed to know so I can set the baud-rate the BT device talks at with AT commands)
  • Will I need to do and logic shifting for the the serial data? (Needed to know so I don't fry the pineapple nor the BT device)
  • Will the Pineapple supply in the range of 3.3 to 6V to run the BT slave from its serial port?
  • Am I missing anything else?

Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated and thanks for taking time to look at my post!

Best bet is to attach Pineapple to an Arduino device via the expansion bus, serial port or as a USB serial device. Pros and cons for each method of connection. Then you can just worry about interfacing the Arduino to the bluetooth device.

Expansion bus has a 3.3v line, USB runs at 5V, not 100% sure how the serial works to be honest (there is a 3.3v pin, but I never connect to it - not sure if that is 3.3v in/out... will need to do some digging),

Serial is running a 115200, I believe.

Personally, I'd be tempted to just use a USB bluetooth dongle. If you must go the breakout board / Arduino route look into the Adafruit stuff - much better quality and should have some detailed tutorials.