Is there any possible way to buy Wifi Pineapple or Ducky?

TheZakMan

Hi there,

I'm trying to find if there is a way to get my hand on a Wifi Pineapple or a USB Rubber Ducky for some educational pentesting,

I already tried to buy it from the HakShop, but unfortunally it dosen't ship to Brazil..

Is there any way I could buy it ?

:sad:

Guest spazi

I know it's kinda weird. They used to ship to where I live, but all of a sudden it stopped.
I've got UPS and DHL locally, so no problems there.
I'm guessing it's got something to do with permits when they sell computer related goods.
Not really sure, and I never got a full explanation from Hak5.
Could anyone of the Hak5 team shed some light on this matter?

I would suggest asking Darren directly as I don't suspect he's keeping a close eye on this particular section of the forum.

Thanks alot for the advice guys, Copper how am I able to contact Darren ?

Just PM him here in Hak5 forum?

Just tried to PM him here and says that: "the user Darren Kitchen cannot receive more new messages."

What should I do?

I think they will never answer my e-mail.

I think my only option here is buy a Alfa AP121U and flash it my self to get an Mark IV version..

Better than nothing, right?

Well I tried contacting Hak5 about it, and as I said before, I never got a straight answer.

Did you get any answer at all at least?

I've got none.

Guest spazi

Yeah I know right? Must be a permit thing :p
Usually it takes the hak5 team about 24-48 hours before they reply. Just sit thight :)

This is the reply I got from Hak5 when I asked them about the shipping problems.

"WE had to change our shipping policy, due to the launch of our newest product! I'm really sorry but, our government has placed our products in a new category. If it was up to us, we would send to the whole globe"

What it means, I'm not sure, I just know they want to ship worldwide, but can't. They probably have a good reason.

What it means for me is that I can't support my favorite show directly anymore, and have to buy my hacker gear somewhere else I'm afraid :(

Edited by spazi

Thank you for the help Cooper, probably that is why they are not able to ship here anymore.

spazi if you find a way to get one of those please share with me the trick :wink:

So,my friend give this idea of using www.viabox.com ,but the problem here is that is a US regulation, right?

Looking at the FAQ, I only think the "What items am I prohibited from shipping?" question can pose a problem.

They refer to the Fedex Terms & Conditions which don't appear to say something's wrong with shipping a Pineapple (as in NOT the fruit) so from where I'm sitting this service should do the trick. They even do standard post to Brazil if I read their FAQ right, which could save you some if you're willing to wait a while for it to reach you.

Why aren't you a moderator Cooper?

You helped me more than I could have ever imagined, thanks a lot my friend!

If you ever need some help with illustrations or graphic design I would be more than glad to help you.

Please don't hesitate. Cheers!!!!

In the early days of Hak5, that's exactly what I was, along with VaKo and Moonlit. Then personal life got in the way so I passed the baton. I'm currently on my third active stint on these forums which is why I'm the Re-born-again Hak5er. :smile:

But I'm glad I could help. If you want to help with your graphic design skills, wait for your pineapple to arrive and take a good look at the web interface it has. I personally like it but I'm sure there's room for improvement and with the source of the website that's on there freely available plus talk going on of making theming possible, I'm sure you can find a way to make a lot of people, yourself included, very happy.

The best of luck, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know that Cooper, so you think i should risk it?

Hi, TheZakMan, I want to know if you finally buy what you want. and where did you buy them? I am in China, and want to buy one USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe. I don't know how to deal with it. Thank you ~

Hi, TheZakMan, I want to know if you finally buy what you want. and where did you buy them? I am in China, and want to buy one USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe. I don't know how to deal with it. Thank you ~[/size]

Hi there Ariel,

I'm still trying to figure out a way to buy it, the support of Hak5 didn't give any feedback with my questions.

All I wish was to get my hands on both the USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe and the Wi Pineapple Mark V.