learning

chris3playp

Hello I would like someone to teach me how to hack. I am already learning c++. I would like to learn to phish, or steal some username and passwords. another thing i would like to learn is how to shut down a ts3 server without using ddos, as ive not got the equipment to do such an attack. learning to phish and or steal some passwords to usernames in videogames.

You can download the TS3 client and server software for free. Set both up in an environment you control and use something like Wireshark to take a long, hard look at what's being sent to and fro. See if you can find out the protocol and if you can't see if you can figure it out based on the line traces. See what happens when you send something unexpected to the server. When credentials are involved, maybe you can see that whizz across the line aswell (I know nothing about team speak). Go from there.

Get a job at the NSA and they'll teach you all you need to know. That's where Snowden learned most of his tricks, that and the CIA.

P.S.

You DO know that what you're asking here is ILLEGAL and you can go to jail for doing stuff like that, Right?

Edited by TN.Frank

Get a job at the NSA and they'll teach you all you need to know. That's where Snowden learned most of his tricks, that and the CIA.

P.S.

You DO know that what you're asking here is ILLEGAL and you can go to jail for doing stuff like that, Right?

so is pretty much everything else that goes on at hak5.

Hak5 is not a community of stealing other gaming accounts or personal information for unauthorized uses. This is a community of those who want to learn how things work and how to change the outcome or find vulnerabilities to better system and or software. I do not speak for all of the users on Hak5 but I think most would agree its people who have ill intentions who give the hacker community a bad rep. So if you really want to learn how to do such things, start searching google and teach yourself.

Bottom line is that you don't' go onto a public forum asking for someone to teach you how to do something that's illegal. Anyone who does so is either a Fed trying to entrap someone into doing something illegal or very naive in thinking that someone would actually say something on a public forum.