Share Mark IV 3G connection with LAN or additional wifi AP

opmx

Hi guys! I'm using my pineapple for sharing 3G connection to my wifi clients - at the moment not even for penetration purposes, just for conventional internet sharing. I want to extend the wifi range to cover a bigger area at my summerhouse.

My pineapple is connected to 3G (via Huawei E3131 dongle) and it works fine. The only problem is the wifi coverage indoor/outdoor. I would like to connect another, more powerful wifi AP to pineapple, via LAN cable. It would allow me to connect additional LAN clients and to extend my network (LAN/WIFI) as far as needed. Is it possible to share my pineapple 3G connection this way?

I'm complete noob in linux world, but i know how to copy/paste and google. So if anyone could point me to right direction or doom the whole idea, then i could try other ways.

I guess there is always the possibility to use another wifi AP in repeater mode, to extend pineapple signal this way?

Thanks!