I need help finding 2 larger Anntenas to improve my Signal

Elamino

Google "High gain antenna buy UK" if you truly must purchase it.

Search for "Cantenna", "WokFi" or "Biquad" on youtube to make one yourself out of common household items.

Sorry, But im looking for proper ones, not homemade ones :P

Google "High gain antenna buy UK" if you truly must purchase it.

Search for "Cantenna", "WokFi" or "Biquad" on youtube to make one yourself out of common household items.

bol.com has them but they're very expensive. There are european versions of Amazon that might have them aswell.

It would help if you specified a country. You could help yourself using Google. This isn't the hard part....

Edited by Cooper

Your sending stuff, that aint even the question. I said i need a link to a better antenna (i need 2 of them) and UK. Dont tell me to search and i cant find shit. just a link where i can just click the buy button god

Edited by Elamino

Iluvthreeway - I did some googling and it seems digital webshop and hungary isn't a very common combination over there just yet.

Here is an alfa on a Hungarian ebay-like thing by the looks of it. At 10.000 ft it sounds expensive, but I have NO IDEA as to the state of your currency (silly me, I thought Hungary was EU land).

Same product and similar price here though given the similarities it might be the exact same offering. This one's dated last month so it might still be available.

Here's an actual webshop that has it for 12.200ft.

This was on page 3 of a google search for "alfa usb wifi site:.hu"

Iluvthreeway - I did some googling and it seems digital webshop and hungary isn't a very common combination over there just yet.

Here is an alfa on a Hungarian ebay-like thing by the looks of it. At 10.000 ft it sounds expensive, but I have NO IDEA as to the state of your currency (silly me, I thought Hungary was EU land).

Same product and similar price here though given the similarities it might be the exact same offering. This one's dated last month so it might still be available.

Here's an actual webshop that has it for 12.200ft.

This was on page 3 of a google search for "alfa usb wifi site:.hu"

He is looking for antennas, not radios.

Cooper,

Thanks for your time you invented in your research. Yes ,hungary is eu land, but we dont have EUR currency :D. 10 000 ft is around 45$ 12000 is 55$ so its kinda expensive , isnt it?

Im looking for the stuff which is required to use Jasagerpwn script. Higher range antennas always good to have

Your sending stuff, that aint even the question. I said i need a link to a better antenna (i need 2 of them) and UK. Dont tell me to search and i cant find shit. just a link where i can just click the buy button god

Yea, cause being a jerk will really help you out here. :rolleyes:

Not true. Look at the listing. The antenna itself has an SMA connection and the base you can screw it into has itself an SMA connector out- and onwards.

If he were to get that or a similar item, he's done.