Dect sniffing, dedected.org down, any mirrors ?

Molotof

I was wondering if anyone could guide me to a location of the dedected.org com-on-air source files or an ISO live CD with dectcli already compiled, as the website dedected.org is down for a while now not sure why and no mirrors that i could find...

I thought there is one of the back-track versions had DEDECTED installed in it but not sure which either !?!?!

Xrad I know of this repo but wanted to make sure I am not missing anything. I just ordered a card and will wait for it to come in then start testing my phone with it and see, hopefully it's the correct chipset.

Lex I believe I looked all over kali and found zilch that has to do with dect and there is an open ticket begging kali developers to add dect to kali.

Xrad I know of this repo but wanted to make sure I am not missing anything. I just ordered a card and will wait for it to come in then start testing my phone with it and see, hopefully it's the correct chipset.

Lex I believe I looked all over kali and found zilch that has to do with dect and there is an open ticket begging kali developers to add dect to kali.

-edit-

Just checked if my book was still right, unfortunately dedected isn't in the repository anymore. I have some kind of .iso stacked somewhere, but don't know where. I'll check it out for you and try to share as soon as I find it.

Edited by LexMichdeappel

That would be cool lex if you could find it, from now on i will be making backups of everything that i come across and harvest everything i see, now a days its like you see it one time and the next its taken down, oh well LOL

Well i answered my own self LOL downloaded backtrack 5 iso and lucky me the backtrack repository is still active and included in it is dedected WOOOHOO !

That repo was the current sources from dedected.org as of 2 years ago. I created that fork to make some requested changes for someone on this forum. If you don't want my changes, just roll back the last three commits. I don't think dedected was being updated anymore, so that's probably still the most up-to-date copy of the source code.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitwon, since you experienced the firmware and i guess you tested it, i wanted to know if i have things right or not as i tried it on my phone and i get garbage for one second on the speaker then i get ALSA has stopped on your modification and apparently the dumping in the pcap also stops in the original dedected, any possibilities of answers ?