ALFA Network adapters

TYTechnolust

Guest spazi

I own AWUS036NHA and the AWUS036H.

Both cards are supported by most linux distributions, both support monitor and packet injection.
The usual stuff :)
Best WiFi network adapters there is really.
I can recommend buying the AWUS036NHA as pointed out by Seb.
I supports b/g/n and it's a tiny bit faster than AWUS036H.

Edited by spazi

AWUS036H has a Realtek chip that supports b/g using the rtl8187 driver in Linux.

AWUS036NH has a Ralink chip that supports b/g/n using the rt2800usb driver in Linux.

AWUS036NHA has an Atheros chip that supports b/g/n using the ath9k_htc driver in Linux.

I've tested each of these for Project Byzantium. All three are fully supported in Linux including IBSS. Personally, I prefer the Atheros drivers so I'd go with the AWUS036NHA as Sebkinne suggested.

It's a bit more expensive, but I also really like the Ubiquiti SR71-USB, which supports b/g using the carl9170 driver (Atheros). High power and two antennas.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. All were helpful! I'll look out for the AWUS036NHA as it seems the favored based upon the needs.

On Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Alfa-AWUS036NHA-Wireless-Adaptor-Compatible/dp/B004Y6MIXS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398829034&sr=8-1&keywords=AWUS036NHA

I didn't see it on dx.com

Edited by TYTechnolust